Lefty or Righty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Left handed or Right handed?

• I am a Lefty, and I am proud.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a Righty, and I am proud.

• I am a both hander, which I am very proud of.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama*Lover

Reaction score
I was wondering what the majority of the forum is on leftys or rightys handers. Now, if you ask me, I personally say I am a left handed person.

I am probably guessing that most members here are righties - the world may never know.

(Please no flame wars about, 'Righty is better!' or, 'Lefty is better!'. Also, please make this a mature conversation.)

//Tama*Lover

I'm a righty.I try to write with my left hand sometimes but my handwriting is like it was in kindergarten.

I am kind of catching on, writing with my right hand. Yet, doing it fast - not too smart :angry:

I am trying to learn writing with my right hand - just in case I get a broken arm :huh:

I'm a righty. I was bored once so I compared my left and writing to my right hand writing, my left hand writing was outrousous (spelling?) and of course my right hand writing was neat. :angry:

P.S. Nice topic! :huh:

Lefty. Writing with your right hand is so weird and awkward! X_X LOL, how could anyone think writing with your left hand is hard? It's sooooo easy! But writing with your right hand - now that is impossible. ;)

Finally, I meet another left handed member 8D

Yes - it is kind of impossible. My friend broke her arm and was forced to write with her left hand - not too coordinated.

Hey I just tried it out with my left hand, I can right O.K. with my left hand. Hehe, but I can write better with right. ;)

I'm a righty. When I write with my left hand I cant even read it >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see most people are right handed. I'm left handed. My Gym teacher said left hand people are very smart, Then the right hand people started laughing. I've tried using my right hand man I'm terrible at it. I love being a lefty. ;)

I've heard leftys live a shorter life than righties. ;) Who cares, writing with your right hand is so WEIRD! :( Unless you were right-handed of course. xD

I appear to have skipped a few grades -- I am almost graduating college (I used to be in US.)

I'm right handed, but I can actually write pretty well with my left hand and I usually use my left hand to carry heavy things when I have to use only one hand. (Like my saxaphone. I always carry it with my left hand because my right hand getst too tired.) And for my freestyle I breath on my left side. A lot of my swim coaches have asked me if I'm left handed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a righty.

My left hand coordination sucks. x.x I wish I was a lefty. I'd be more unique that way.

Some people use their left hands a lot, but not to write. (For example, there is a girl on my softball team who goes up to bat left-handed, but writes with her right.)

^^ I guess that would be under both?

I myself an right handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back