this person...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
Ok, this person was quitting and had a paint brush. They said for me to put 10,000 points in her trade, so I did. And she didn't send me the paint brush, STOLE my points, and didn't send me my points back. She recently wrote" Oh, are you angry??? Why do you think I'd care if you were angry? Tell it to someone who cares. Don't get mad at me just because I don't want to give you my most prized possesion. Begging is against the rules." And I didn't beg.

I reported her ;) But she was just doing that to steal my only points besides 2,000 points. :( *cries*

What do you think?

yes, thanks for thinking about me. I DID report her, but nothing happened. <_<
omg!I REPORTED SOMEONE WHO STOLD MY ART, THEY DID NOT GET FROZEN

[SIZE=14pt]actually,i take back,i do not fell sorry 4 you,after what you said about club penguin[/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt]*removed*[/SIZE]

*please don't call members nasty names - it is against TamaTalk site rules* TM

Last edited by a moderator:
ichagotchi freak, that wasnt really nice!She still should be frozen!Whats her account?
yah but they said

"Club penguin is STUPID! You have to send 15.00 for each account to a TOTAL STRANGER, and it is stupid.

Neopets rulez, club pengie DRULEZ"AND THAT IS NOT TRUE!

HEY Memetchitamagotchi READ MY SIGGY!!NOW!!

ichagotchi freak, im not wanting to start a fight or anything, but ppl have there own opinions.

yeah, and you know what? you have to send 15.00 to a TOTAL stranger for an account. Like for example, neopets, marapets, zetapets, and subeta, you don't have to pay. you don't need to send money to a TOTAL stranger! :D

If you put it in her trade you should have got the NP back if she rejected it or got the PB. If it was a junk trade you should know if it is too good to be true, it isn't true, And a easy way to get back your NP is play wheel of excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back