Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite character

• Mac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilt

• Edwardo

• Bloo

• Frankie

• Mr. Harrieman

• Madame Foster

• Coco

• Dutches

• Goo

• Cheese

• Terrance

• Other

• All

• None

• Total voters

Locky458

Reaction score
Do you watch that show, do you like it, and who's your favorite character? :blink: I would have to say Frankie, it's funny when she gets mad.

Vote :D

Bloo. He's hilarious. The show has gone downhill though with them having Cheese and Goo come back all the time.

Yes, cheese is very funny :D . Thanks for replying guys! :blink: My favorite episode was "Infernal Slumber" man it was party, that is so fake because my mom would've been woke up with all that nose.

have you ever been on cartoon network,went to foster's home and played big fat awesome house party? it is fun. :rolleyes:

have you ever been on cartoon network,went to foster's home and played big fat awesome house party? it is fun. :unsure:
[SIZE=10pt]Yeah, but I didn't really enjoy it.. <.< Cheese says spammy stuff. :angry: [/SIZE]

I love that show. It is so hilarious. Frankie is my favorite character, but Goo is next, then Bloo.

Matchy :huh:

I love rabbits so my favourite character is Mr. Harriemen.

(I am sorry if I spelt it incorrectly) :huh: :huh: :( My 1st Tamagotchi adult was a Violetchi!!!

'I WANT CEREAL!' Man, I love Cheese. 'I like chocolate milk. Now you're the horsey! Faster, Faster Faster! Do again, Do again, Do again' I like the one where they're all locked outside. ' Beep, Boop, Beep beep, ba'

"I LIKE THE FAIR" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" My imatation of Cheese.

I like cheese and bloo they are Hilarious especially cheese XD my favorite episode is

Mac Daddy LOL Cheese: I LIKE CEREAL!!!!!!!! lol he reminds me of my cousin and i being

Crazy XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you watch that show, do you like it, and who's your favorite character? :mimitchi: I would have to say Frankie, it's funny when she gets mad.Vote :(
Yeah. Frankie is my fav,with my 2nd fave is bloo,followed by mac,wilt,and then Coco

omg!I love Cheese!(Coco too) "I'm a horsey!Baa!" "Gotta go,gotta go,gotta,go..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back