Ojitchi DIED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotchi_boy

Reaction score
I had a respectable Minotchi--I thought the matchmaker woulkd come soon enough but she NEVER DID and my minotchi become a ojitchi and DIED at 38! It's not FAir!!! And he was only 2G!

I had a respectable Minotchi--I thought the matchmaker woulkd come soon enough but she NEVER DID and my minotchi become a ojitchi and DIED at 38! It's not FAir!!! And he was only 2G!
thats because if you choose not to love the tama that the matchmaker gives you the matchmaker wont come agian... i think!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker only visits until it is an oldie. That is why the matchmaker never visited your tamagotchi as you expected any second/minute.

I bet the matchmaker did come. She is just way esaier to miss on the V4. Umm, I forgot why? She doesn't hang around as long? But yeah, I have heard complaints about that.

Too bad but congrats on keeping your oldie around that long. Nice job. :rolleyes:

You probably missed the matchmaker. She only stays for 10 seconds so have your Tama with you when the matchmaker should come. If you think you missed her, you can set the time to a minute before each of the times she's expected to come and wait a minute and she should come. You can also do that if you think your Tama is at the right age and you don't want to wait for her to come.

I'm sorry your Tamagotchi died, they're harder to keep when they're old, I should know. (in loving memory of Sammy the 26 year old Otokitchi Version 1) Congratz for having him so long, good luck with your next Tamas.

the match maker is otokitchi the female that you get when you choose not to love if your tama is a girl.some times the match maker never comes because your tama cant find a suitable life partner and your tama just gets older and older until it dies.besides ,i can reccomend a site to you .www.tamagotchi .com ,or google tama gotchi.

thanks 4 reading!!!

it only comes when u r a adult not a grandparent :(

Next time restetting the time to 559 will give your tama another chance to catch her for one of the times she comes is 6 pm. I often have to do that several tmes for the matchmaker is hard to catch. When she appears, hit the c button to catch her and she will bring you a mate to accept or decline, hit b on yes and fireworks.

well an oldie is never visited by the matchmaker I can say so because of my oyatchi and if you want to see her set your time to 10:29 and wait 1 minute there she is well if you get mail do it again just that...hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back