Nintendogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
Today, I bought a new dog on Nintendogs. When I had to recite the dog's name to "train" it, I swear it took almost 30 minutes and I said the dogs name 99 times!

In order to train your dog effectively you have to use the same word with the same intonation.
I did! Would the TV affect it? Because I was playing Trauma Center on my Wii, then I didn't realize I had Nintendogs on, so I paused the surgery and trained it, but the pause menu on Trauma Center has loud music.

Yes, background noise can affect it too because if you do it in a silent room once, then a room filled with conversation, and then the sound of a video game, your dog could get confused.

I think that some puppies learn better than others. Some of my puppies kept forgeting their names so I had to reteach them. :)

Yes, when I played NintenDogs, I would always take it in to a quiet room when I was going to use any of the voice commands. It's just easier.

You will probably want to do that when you do all the voice training too.

Have fun! :)

Yes, I had to say the name for my dog loads of times, i ended up calling it "Naughty dog" "Listen to me now!" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back