have you ever stared at a shoe?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you stared at a shoe

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.

• weirdo.

• my religion dosent belive in shoes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since How Does this Fit in "Stuff We Watch" I dont think their is a Television show called "staring at shoes" o_O

Im sorry, but this seems like Spam.

Since How Does this Fit in "Stuff We Watch" I dont think their is a Television show called "staring at shoes" o_O
Im sorry, but this seems like Spam.
nope it is stuff we watch WATCH SHOES

haha

silly monkey :blink:

What's gonna happen if I stare at my shoe? I'm gonna do it right now. I'll tell you what happens. Hold on.

OK, I stared at my shoe. Nothing happened. What happened to you when you stared at your shoe?

What's gonna happen if I stare at my shoe? I'm gonna do it right now. I'll tell you what happens. Hold on.
OK, I stared at my shoe. Nothing happened. What happened to you when you stared at your shoe?
no no stare at someone elses shoe (when there not wearing it) it cant be yours or your family members

Please don't put these spammy topics on. If it has no point, just don't do it! :rolleyes:

Well this topic is pointless...
man i realy hate people like you :)

like the people with no since of humor

and yes it does relate to the topic

stuff we watch is the same thing as stare

you type of people make me wanna play limbo :angry:

This topic is pointless. Why did you post it? And what will happen. If you don't tell us, it is pointless. And wrong forum

I'm going to report this to a guide. Honestly evilrobots, this topic is pointless.
it not pointless its warning you not to stare at a shoe

golly good ghophers people these days :)

2 words. Point less. (^.^) Just remember to next time maybe tell us why not to?

Have a great day! <33

I've stared at my friend's shoes and nothing happened to me o_O And I can kind of watch shoes on YouTube

Shoes OMG Shoes! Let's get some shoes!

THese shoes rule!

THese shoes suck! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back