New Super Mario Bros.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I do. I love the game. It's so much fun. My favorite minigame on it is probably the one where you put the red and pink babombs on the carpets. My high score is over 100 on that one. For the regular game I'm on World 2 still at level 1. I can never get passed World 2's castle. It's quite challenging.

Well, what are YOUR thoughts on it? Do you play it? Do you even have it? Come share your thoughts and tips and whatevers here.

Omg I love it!!! its like the best game ever its so addictive Im on world 6. but my favourite level is world one when your on the bouncy things!

I've only played the game once in the stores, it's quite fun :wacko: . But I wouldn't plan on buying it now. My favorite stage is the first and second one (which is like the only ones I've played), I love when Mario turns super big, and the fact that he was spin now :wacko: .

My friend has it. I played it though. I LOVED IT! I can't get past world 8! Too bad it doesn't have Yoshi on it.

i have mario bros but i find it really hard to play, but i think that the minigames are so EASY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back