Who Saw Spiderman 3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

Reaction score
I just saw it today, and it taught me why I/Other People on Tamatalk, well, Hate A Lot of People :)

Never Mind, I'm sure you won't care, but please put down what you thought of the movie :(

I saw it yesterday and man It was so cool. I like when Mary Jane had to dodge those cars, there was always action, I got sick of Venmon screeching, the person who played Spiderman had a bad time, his attitude and situations kept of changing. At the end of the movie everyone was clapping, xD. But the best part was when Mary Jane throw that Brick at Venmon, so much violence, and action. Totally cool. 5 out of 5, A+.

Did you see him dancing and the part when they was in that building!?

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a hour to longe

to boyfriend girlfriend stuff

1st one was better

thats my opinion everyone has there own :]]

I didn't like it that much. Everyone was crying to much...I was like am I in the right theater?!

I saw it yesterday and man It was so cool. I like when Mary Jane had to dodge those cars, there was always action, I got sick of Venmon screeching, the person who played Spiderman had a bad time, his attitude and situations kept of changing. At the end of the movie everyone was clapping, xD. But the best part was when Mary Jane throw that Brick at Venmon, so much violence, and action. Totally cool. 5 out of 5, A+. 

Lol, yeah*Doing the 70's boogie* :( :huh:

I was gonna see it, but I got too busy and my dad said it had bad ratings. :lol:

I want to see it, though.

Matchy :huh:

I saw it- it was ok, had a good meaning. ^^

His dancing made me want to barf though! xD

Yeah i saw it and i loved it! there was a mixture of everything in it! for example, there was a lot of romance. the film starts with peter and MJ (mary jane) kissing in a giant web and all through it he's trying to propose to her and have her stolen away from him by his best friend Harry Osborne. there was a lot of action which was quite cool and i especially loved it when MJ saves spiderman's life by throwing a brick at the evil guy's head (GIRL POWER!! lol) but my fave thing to watch is comedy so i loved many parts of this movie! it is hilarious when spiderman turns evil at 1 point and starts dancing and showing off and his boss's wife keeps reminding him to take his pills and drink lots of water and stuff through a loud, annoying buzzer! loved the movie! u should c it!

It was very entertaining, but there were lots of continuity errors, and it doesn't fit in with the timeline of the comics. Wonderful Stan Lee and Bruce Campbell cameos, though.

Yeah that was so funny!!!!

And when he struted down the street!Classic!

-stupid

haven't seen it yet, and I don't plan on it. That movie looks like nothing more that a sequel
Heres a brief summary of Spiderman 3:

Spider-Man 3 is a 2007 superhero film written and directed by Sam Raimi, with screenplay penned by Ivan Raimi and Alvin Sargent. It is the third film in the Spider-Man film franchise based on the fictional Marvel Comics character Spider-Man. The film stars Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Thomas Haden Church, and Topher Grace.

The film's budget is officially $258 million, which makes it one of the most expensive films ever made in nominal U.S. dollars. Camera crews spent ten days from November 5, 2005 to November 18, 2005, to film sequences that would involve intense visual effects so Sony Pictures Imageworks could begin work on the shots early in the project. The same steps had been taken for Spider-Man 2 to begin producing visual effects early for sequences involving the villain Doctor Octopus.

Principal photography for Spider-Man 3 began on January 16, 2006 and wrapped in July 2006 after over a hundred days of filming. The team filmed in Los Angeles until May 19, 2006. In spring 2006, film location manager Peter Martorano brought camera crews to Cleveland,due to the Cleveland Film Commission offering production space at the city's convention center at no cost. In Cleveland, they shot the battle between Spider-Man and Sandman in the armored car.Afterwards, the team moved to Manhattan, where filming took place beginning 26 May 2006 until July 1, 2006.Shooting placed a strain on Raimi, who often had to move between several units to complete the picture.Shooting was also difficult for cinematographer Bill Pope, as Spider-Man, Venom and the New Goblin were costumed in black during fight scenes taking place at night.

After August, pick-ups were conducted as Raimi sought to film more action scenes.Bryce Dallas Howard performed many stunts, unaware of the fact she was pregnant. The film then wrapped in October, although in the following month, additional special effects shots were taken to finalize the production.At the start of 2007, there were further pick-up shots regarding the resolution of Sandman's story, amounting to four different versions.

Peter has begun to feel secure in his life and plans to propose to Mary Jane. One night in a park, while Peter and Mary Jane are on a date, a small meteorite crashes nearby, and an alien symbiote oozes out, attaching itself to Peter's moped. Meanwhile, escaped convict Flint Marko falls into a particle accelerator which transforms him into a shape shifting sand monster. Peter's best friend, Harry Osborn, who seeks vengeance for his father's death, which he believes Peter caused, attacks him. The battle leaves Harry with short-term amnesia, making him forget his vendetta.

The film begins with Peter Parker basking in his success as Spider-Man, while Mary Jane Watson begins her Broadway career. Harry Osborn still seeks vengeance for his father's death, and an escaped convict, Flint Marko, falls into a particle accelerator and is transformed into a shape shifting sand monster. An alien symbiote crashes to Earth and bonds with Peter, influencing his behavior for the worse. When the symbiote is abandoned, it finds refuge in Eddie Brock Jr., a rival photographer, causing Peter to face his greatest challenge.

Spider-Man 3 was commercially released in multiple countries on May 1, 2007, and released in the United States in both conventional and IMAX theaters on May 4, 2007. The film received generally mixed reviews from critics, in stark contrast to Spider-Man 2's ecstatic reviews, yet the film broke most of the opening weekend records, both in the United States, and in foreign markets, including records held in IMAX theaters.

So the next time you see a movie coming out and you assume its a sequel, I'd suggest that you look at references that would get you an outline of the movie first :p Yes, I know you have your own opinions. I'm not trying to force you to like the movie but I hope you have an Idea of it first.

Latest posts

Back