Warriors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brambleclaw

Reaction score
I love all Warrior books! I have ordered The power of 3, and getting it tomarro! On the like 2nd day of coming out!

I love all Warrior books! I have ordered The power of 3, and getting it tomarro! On the like 2nd day of coming out!
I already purchased it and read it, sorry but no secrets are coming out of my mouth! :(

Hope you like some parts of it.

I don't really find the series fantastic, but I like the pictures and the names.

(Honestly, how can a person love cats if she kills them in her books?)

I can tell by your username that you like the Warriors series a lot!

Maybe you can create a forum dedicated to Warriors, and have Role Play.

Just an idea..... :)

best,

cotton

I have read the Power of Three, it is sooo good! I love Warriors!

One of the 1# Fans!

~SM~

NO, Two, Chirith (SP>??) baldry and KAte whats her name and Vicky there editor who hates cats 0.0!!!

Coming from the mouth of a warriors fanatic, I am Crowfrost

I used to like warriors, but I moved on. Warriors is not my reading level anymore, and I find it stupid since ever since the new prophecy, they started switching from charecter to charecter :D it was sooooo anoying I love the first series, though

I started reading the first Warriors book a while back. I enjoyed it. I have the first two books so I think I'll read them sometime soon.

Leopardpaw here!

I absolutely LOVE the warriors books! I have read all 15! (including the manga and feild guide!) I almost died when bluestar joined star clan :'(

Latest posts

Back