connecting with v4 and v3.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vince730

Reaction score
I have had my v4 for a while now and I noticed that if you wrap a present on the v4 and connect it to the v3, the v4 will never give the present to the v3!! It really bothers me because it either gives it poop or one of the other standard presents. there have been many times when I have wanted to send a present to a v3 from my v4. Why does this happen?

Yeah I noticed that, you don't get to do much when you connect with another version, there's nothing you can really do about, I hate it myself to.

yeah it happens to me 2 which i rly hate since i only have oen v4 and all my other tamaxss r 43s, v2s and v1s

can different versions get married? my v4 and v3 have hearts but dont get married....GRR

my friend Christy says that diff. versions can get married, problem is you dont know when.

It is because you have a Tamagotchi (Your V3) that has not yet known what a V4 is so it does nothing. :lol: :furawatchi:

can different versions get married? my v4 and v3 have hearts but dont get married....GRR
[SIZE=9pt]Short Answer:[/SIZE]

Yes

General Answer:

Yes :blink: just be patient. However notice that some features aren't available, you can't choose your option.. Try the honey/love potion and keep on connecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back