WiFi Battle on pokemon diamond and pearl.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M@metchi52

Reaction score
Who want to challengr me on pokemon diamond and pearl?I have a Torterra Lv72, Girantina Lv72, Uxie Lv51, Azelf Lv 50, Palkia Lv 59,and a Regice Lv41.Think you can beat me? <_<

You can connect to me at a poke center on the bottom floor at WiFi connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with a half-trained team could beat you. Five Legendaries and a Starter? This group blows royally.

I lent my team out to a friend so she can beat the E4. I'll be getting it back any time now. I would be glad to feed you to my Lvl 100 Gardevoir.

I lost track of the pokemon games at like... Ruby... xD

If I DID have the games I would simply mess with yours by using my ultra glitch team :B

My friend may have raised my team to better than what I remember, but my team consists of...

Alakazam

Gallade

Blastoise

Mismagius

Pidgeot

Gardevoir

Are you SURE you want to face me when I get those back? Especially since I could always replace Gallade and Alakazam with a Charizard and Venusaur?

Got my team back. I'd like to see you backup your 'invincibility' with some action now.

You think you are so superior. :) You may be able to beat me but you can't beat my sister Sceptile Lv 100

Venasoar Lv 100 Blazican Lv 100 Celebi Lv 100 Swampert Lv 100 Gardivior Lv 100 , and Aggron lv 100 TOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :p :mametchi: :nyatchi:

This isn't about me versus your sister. This is about me versus you.

So, care to back up your words with YOUR team, which YOU raised?

..Uh... folks?

Reality check.... it's a game and it's supposed to be fun

Please, step away from the "blue touch paper" and put down the matches.... no need to push the boundaries of the site rules by flaming :furawatchi:

* TM withdraws (unscathed) from the arena *

You know, you should REALLY give your In Game Name (IGN) and Friend Code (FC) if you're going to challenge people.

Adell

3394 0042 5102

If you're really so GOOD at this game, post your FC.

And use YOUR TEAM. Because, I'm going to let you know, I raised EVERY POKEMON IN MY TEAM. If you use your sister's 100s, you are cheating and, therefore, forfeit.

Sorry, TM. I'm used to giving some trashtalk before a match. Gives you a psychological advantage when your opponent is panicked.

... I don't see her online. Does that constitute a forfeit if she ran away from a challenge?

Want to share your FC so we can get this going?

Lalala... While I wait, I'll just continue EV leveling. Dah dah dah...

Ran away again? Tsk, tsk... Do you have no honor? No spine?

Patience, dood. Pretend he/she has short memory and can't remember which topics are there. xD

Patience, dood. Pretend he/she has short memory and can't remember which topics are there. xD
I'm not complaining. The longer she takes, the stronger my team gets.

She's only digging her own grave by trying to ignore it. *goes back to EV training*

You gotta answer this challenge eventually, and the longer you take, the stronger my team gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back