Something weird happened

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
I was finally able to connect my V3 and my debugged V1. But when I looked back at the friends lists, they both appeared as Nazotchi's on each other's list! Why did this happen?

its hard to explain. There are no v1 characters on the v3 growth chart and the same on the v1 growth chart. that way, the one that is programmed in, make sures they appear as nazotchis, not unfamillar characters.

They are different versions :( So they both have differ. characters

Let's just say I have three Tamagotchi:

Hinotamatchi on v1

Tamatchi on v3

Pyonkotchi on v4

I connect v1 and v3 together. Version 1 does not have Tamatchi in its programming and Version 3 has Hinotamatchi in its programming. Therefore, Tamatchi appears as a Nazotchi on the v1 and Hinotamatchi appears normal on the v3.

I connect v1 and v4 together. Same as last time.

I connect v3 and v4 together. Version 3 has Pyonkotchi in its programming but version 4 doesn't have Tamatchi in its programming. Therefore, Pyonkotchi appears normal on version 3 but Pyonkotchi appears as Nazotchi on version 4.

One of the girls at school call Nazotchi "nut-man".

So basically if a character that you're connecting with is not in your Tamagotchi's programming, it'll appear as Nazotchi on yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back