Weird Al

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
Weird Al is sooo funny :blink: My favourite songs are You're Pitiful, Achy Breaky Song, Another One Rides The Bus, My Bologna, Barney's On Fire, and Canadian Idiot. I know Canadian Idiot is offensive to us Candians, but I gotta admit that it's funny! It's also true, driving the Zamboni would be cool :(

I love weird al. My current favs are:

My Bologna

I'm Fat

Trapped in the Drive-Thru

This Song Is Just 6 Words Long

Virus Alert

Ebay

And a few others... ;P

Barney's On Fire and Elmo's Got A Gun are NOT Weird Al. But Weird Al DOES rock, but I get bugged, and his website does too, when he is known for songs that he didn't write.

I like ALL of his songs except for Horoscopes and Weasel Stomping Day.

I've been obsessed with Weird Al my whole life. My dad listened to the Dr. Demento show when he was a teenager. When Weird Al started making songs. Weird Al is obviously still growing strong.

I WOULD give you a list of my favorite songs by him, but that would be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGG list.

27 is his favorite number.

Weird Al is sooo funny :blink: My favourite songs are You're Pitiful, Achy Breaky Song, Another One Rides The Bus, My Bologna, Barney's On Fire, and Canadian Idiot. I know Canadian Idiot is offensive to us Candians, but I gotta admit that it's funny! It's also true, driving the Zamboni would be cool :blink:
OMG Weird Al rocks! My fave parodies he wrote are "White and Nerdy", "Pretty Fly for a Rabbi" and "Amish Paradise"

EDIT: Oh and also Canadian Idiot, even though its kinda racist. You gotta learn to laugh @ urself once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Oh and also Canadian Idiot, even though its kinda racist. You gotta learn to laugh @ urself once in a while.
Yea, me and my cousin we laughing at it after baseball ^_^ I'm proud to be a hockey nut, though!

Like A Surgeon is good too, if I made my friends watch the music video, they'd think it's me doing the surgery afeter some stories about times I've played Trauma Center LOL

LOL

Has anyone heard Why Does This Happen To Me? It's funny. There's a devastating eartquake in Peru, and he's ticked off that he's missing The Simpsons, I ca relate, though. When the Air France flight crashed at Pearson Airport, The Simpsons was on and I go to my Mom and I'm like there was a plane crash and now I'm missing The Simpsons!

Back