Do you like Avatar:the Last Airbender?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sorta

• Love It!

• Don't know what it is

• Total voters

Kyoshi

Reaction score
I was just wondering who likes Avatar. If you do please vote for Yes in the pole and if you dont please vote for No. Also PM me if you like it. Thanks!

Be patient. someone will reply eventually.

Anyway, I used to like it but not anymore.

I love avatar the Last Airbender, i watch it whenever its on if im not in school....or if im skipping school XD. My Fave Character is Zuko <3

I love Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Sokka's my fave character. When the show started about 2 years ago, I remember having a crush on him from the start. xD

Hey, does any1 know when the new season is premiering? Or did the show get canceled or something?

[SIZE=14pt] I like Avatar. I don't have a favorite character but I like Appa the flying bison. I think it'd be cool to ride one. :angry: [/SIZE]

Avatar, as much as I like that show, is doomed. They're filming a live-action movie instead of the next season. (Gossip, I think. Could be wrong; my kids channels are blocked.)

Instant death.

I LOVE AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK ZUKO IS CUTE WITH HIS PONYTAIL CUT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO THINK HIS UNCLE IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE TOPH BECAUSE SHES A SWEET EARTHBENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav' character is Sokka.

He is SO funny!!!

And... I have a slight crush on him and Zuko.

=_Flame_

Latest posts

Back