Flash Videos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your Favorite Video (Online)? - Out of these -

• End of The World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil Strawberry

• Demented Cartoon Movie, by Bryan Kendall

• Barney's on Fire - Song/Video

• Elmo's Got a Gun - Song/Video

• The Guinea Pig Way - Song/Video

• The Llama Song - Song/Video

• Other (Post)

• I don't watch a lot of videos on the internet.

• Total voters

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
What's your favorite online video out of the above? If you haven't heard any of them, but are interested, you can search them and it should come up with a video on Flash or YouTube. :furawatchi:

--WARNING--

I will tell you now, almost all those listed above are inapropriate for children, with the exception of the Evil Strawberry, The Guinea Pig Way, and The Llama Song. So don't search them if you don't think you are allowed to hear inapropriate language, and possibly scenes. Thanks!

If you vote Other, I'd like to hear your favorite(s). Me? I like all of the videos and songs listed! :huh: Please vote, and post comments if you like.

Yaay! Rations from... Skippy~Tama! :D

End Of The World - The hilarity never ends, seriously. But there just so happens to be a ton of cussing...

Evil Strawberry - I ♥ ES. The end is super funny; There's no cussing

Demented Cartoon Movie - ROFL!!! That thing goes on and on, but the stick people always crack me up. COMEKOZY WATERMELON!

Barney's on Fire - LOL. Weird Al rox.

Elmo's Got a Gun - I just about fell out of my chair, but it wasn't as funny as the rest. =)

The Guinea Pig Way - OMG, ROFL, LOL. That's all I've got to say. I'm a piggy, big and chubby, what can I eat... xD

The Llama Song - One word: WOW. Llama Llama Llama Llama Llama Llama DUCK!!

At one point and time in all of the videos and songs listed, I almost or did fall out of my chair and couldn't breath I was laughing so hard! :D

LOL. That's funny too. B) Aah, now I've got the Numa Numa song stuck in my head! :huh:

the demented cartoon movie rox! i have watched it like 10 times and i never get bored of it!

The Demented Cartoon Movie, By Bryan Kendall... Can you believe he does all of the voices? All the Blah Guys, Comocozy Watermelon, Zeeky Boogy Doog, all of them! My sister, my best friend and I had to pause it to take a food/bathroom break. I think the world exploded like... Uh... 6 times??? XD

I like all the songs and videos I put... They're all hilarious to me! ^^

Latest posts

Back