HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Red~Rose~

Reaction score
Well, here they are....

1) I started my tama 4 days ago, and it's only 1 tama year old, when it's a teen!

2) The time keeps changing randomly.

3) There is the quiet beep if i put it to my ear, even though it's a V.4

4) It keeps changing it's apperance

5) It's asleep in the middle of the afternoon

6) It keeps freezing.

How can I sort out the gliches. I don't want another tama, and I've tried the reset and download. I don't want to reset it completly, cause it's gen. 34. What can I do. If you have advise put the number of the glitch next to the advise.

Thanks

~Red~Rose~

Well, here they are....
1) I started my tama 4 days ago, and it's only 1 tama year old, when it's a teen!

6) It keeps freezing.

How can I sort out the gliches. I don't want another tama, and I've tried the reset and download. I don't want to reset it completly, cause it's gen. 34. What can I do. If you have advise put the number of the glitch next to the advise.

Thanks

~Red~Rose~
have you tried debugging it?

I'm not wreaking my tama! So, I don't wanna debug. Doubt it will work, though.

Well, here they are....

6) It keeps freezing.

Thanks

~Red~Rose~
well the first one isnt a glitch its normal on a v4. The second one is very odd but sry i dont know. 3 i dont know. 4: can u explain exactly? maybe i can help. 5: well that could have sumthing to do with glitch 2.did u try downloaading iit??? that could help. and whatever you do DONT DEBUG IT!!!!!!!!

Peace

Mametchiluna

Tried downloading, look at the bottom of my post. For 4) I mean, it keeps changing the character it is. One moment, it's a young mimitchi, next, it's a young Robotchi

[SIZE=8pt]replace the battery. the first one i bought did that except it only froze. i took it to get a new battery and it didnt work, it was an error related to the assembling of the product. i took it back to the store i bought it from and exchanged it. if you do not wish to do that contact bandai and see if they can fix and/or send you a new one![/SIZE]

hope i helped!! :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back