Ok?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-crayonscribbles-

Reaction score
Ok, my V4 had 10 pencil, 83 star and 18 flower. I wanted to be the singer so I went for that job, seeing how I had enough points for it. I was denied the job, no my tama wasn't over weight or anything. 5 secouns later it let me be a flight attendent... I only have 18 social! It has done this twice, is it a glitch, or am I mixing up what the points represent

?

Well having 80 skill points in a category doesn't gaurantee you the job and you don't necassarily need 80 points either. I had over 150 arts/fashion points once and I didn't get the job as a fashion designer, instead I became a scientist where i only had like 90 points. Now 18 points does sound pretty low though to be getting a job, so maybe it is a glitch, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yeah, I know its not a for sure if you have the 80, but come on 18?! You can't even get a job usally if you have 18, it's just one of those really annoying glitches I guess. Well thanks for your help. :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back