pokemon...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ta9394

Reaction score
Who plays pokemon games? If you haven't you should totally try it, they are great!

I do. I have diamond. I am in love. :3

Right now I am training up my team so I can hit WiFi. My sapphire was lost and I never had leafgreen, so I am building a team from scratch slowly but surely. I finally streak'd on battle tower enough to get all the power items I need so I can EV train quickly. My team is about 1/3 done.

My brothers have every game I think, crazy isn't it?

he sold it? lol, that is just rude , jk.

I played 107 hours and have these:

Charizard lv.70 knows blast burn,dragon claw,metal claw,and flame thrower

Zapdos lv.73 knows thunder wave,fly,drill peck, and thunder

Dragonite lv.55 knows slam,surf,body slam, and safe guard

Mewtwo lv.72 knows swift,recover,mimic, and psychic

Moltres lv.54 knows over heat,rock smash,fire blast,and flame thrower

articuno lv.59 knows mist,hail,blizzard, and ice beam

I have these and I won against the elithe 4 the first time, but not the second!! :eek: :lol:

ps.This is the fire red version

i've got pokemon mystery dungeon and pokemon ranger, i can't complete mission 3 on pokemon ranger, where are all the grimers? and i have got lvl 100 blastoise on pokemon mystery dungeon

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - Have it

Hey You Pikachu!

Pokemon Stadium 2 - Still have it.

Pokemon Silver - I sold it.

Pokemon Yellow - Still have it.

Pokemon Sapphire - Have it!

Pokemon Red- Gave it away.

Pokemon Firered - Ugh I don't to talk about it. My cousin deleted it, 400 HOURS OF HARDWORK!!

Pokemon Diamond I just got it today! Horrah. :ichigotchi:

Right now I have Chimchar, Shinx, Budew, Bidoof, Starly, and Kricketot.

That's all I can remeber of I have now..

:D I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team it is so cool. I hope i get pokemon diamond because everyone say it's cool to. :D

Pokemon. <333

So cute.

I pre-ordered Diamond when it came out...I haven't played it much though. >_>;; I get distracted with other things easily. I think I'm only on the 4th gym badge...xD

I won all of my games! :blink:

I have pokemon red,yellow,blue,gold,crystal,silver,collosuem,xd gale of darkness,leafgreen,blue mystery dungeon,emerald,ruby,sapphire,and diamond.

I won all of my games! :blink: I have pokemon red,yellow,blue,gold,crystal,silver,collosuem,xd gale of darkness,leafgreen,blue mystery dungeon,emerald,ruby,sapphire,and diamond.
That's not all of the game that were released. What about the pinball games, trading card games (on gameboy color), nintendo 64 games, Pokemon Rangers, and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back