My Makiko just died! She had full hearts!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimiMonkey

Reaction score
I had a Makiko and all of a sudden it died. I just checked her 5 minutes ago! Now she is dead!! Thi shas happened more than once with the same Tamagotchi toy!!

My tams also fall on thier faces ALOT!! Then they just keep bouncing around like normal. Is that normal behavior?? I'm not so sure if it is...

Please help me because I worked soo hard to get Makiko and now she is dead!!!

Mimimonkey, I understand it is hard to lose your tam. Falling on their faces while they are walking around, that's normal. It actually happens when you are an adult(no baby) and have less than 5 stars in your total of stars on your fortune cookie. Tamas die randomly (sometimes) like my Maskatchi. I "saved" her. They show a display a weird series of behavior.

Ok, here is a list:

A weird beeping noise you DON'T hear often (three beeps going down in pitch, omnimous)

Sick, but ON ITS FACE

You cannot pause your tama while this is happening. YOU MUST RESET IT. (plus downloading)

That's all. While it is doing this, hit the black reset button on the back with something like the tip of the pen. When you here the beep and see the egg, hit the middle button ( B ) and hit Download. Poof! Your tam's fine. But I warn you, it sets time a bit back, I lost my job.

I'm sad yours died!!!!! :) :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
But it had full hearts!! How can It just die??? I had the my tama in my hand!! There was no beeping no nothing!! It died and I just got finished checking on her!! I'm really sad! I emailed Bandai to see if this is normal.. Because it has happened to a baby before too..

Has your Tam died when it was a baby before?

I'm not sure.......hmmmm.........No, my tama has never died as a baby.......maybe it is a glitch?

Im not sure... I wrote to bandai to ask if it is.. Am I being to paranoid?? I would really like to not have my tamas dieing all the time...

I took near perfect care of her! I really do doubt that tamas just drop dead....

ooh, man... losing tamas is MISERABLE stuff... i feel so sorry for you! :D ^_^ :ichigotchi:

oddly enough...this happens to my friends v3. DO NOT look at her history list! it will put you to sleep, its so long! After her tama made around 3 friends, it stopped, though. Did your tama have a healthy friendship with another tama? if so... i have no clue why id died!

It had a good relationship with another tama.. I am oblivious to why it would die... But anyways I got rid of the toy... I bought another one. Because I started up another tama and I watched it and it just died... I did write to Bandai because I am concerned about the stupid little glitches all of them have.

I had a Makiko and all of a sudden it died. I just checked her 5 minutes ago! Now she is dead!! Thi shas happened more than once with the same Tamagotchi toy!!
My tams also fall on thier faces ALOT!! Then they just keep bouncing around like normal. Is that normal behavior?? I'm not so sure if it is...

Please help me because I worked soo hard to get Makiko and now she is dead!!!
About the falling on the face thing yah it's normal all adult tamagotchis do that...

good question

O my gozarutchi,poor you!!Having tamas die is a heart-breaking experience!!My sisters Bill(a secret V.3 character)died when she got home from school!!We were both heart-broken and we both wore black for a week!! :) :) Good bye bill... :(

the falling's just a animation.as for your Makiko, you can put it in the the tama memorial, where u will see my Bobby...

Maybe it was overweight I watched my friends tama die in the back of the classroom because it was overweight. I think if it's like over 65 pounds, sthen it has a chance of dying

yeah, well tamas cannot just die all by a sudden, like random thing or something can they? I have a V.3!

Maybe of old age.. but that is because they are old, by hunger, by weight... but no die all of a sudden when everything seems all right!

I have no other tamas for the moment, so cannot connect, can it die because it is lonely? aaarg, hope not, well getting another one in fall/winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back