Anyone have a Wii?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need about $100 more. GRRR Also I see them in stock all the time in the US.

i can get 1 rite now. just need 2 find it, soo it can be any day :)
Good! If only 100 dollars fell from the sky when I need it....Actually, I need 150...

I own a Wii.

I lovehow you can even check the weather and news on it. I don't have very many games, but I did download some games from the Wii VC shopping channel.

OMG I WANT ONE SO BAD! I have the next best thing tho... Gamecube. TONS of games on that. I WANT A WII!!!!!

Good for you! :)

Darn. I plan on buying one because Super Smash Bros. Brawl is coming out, so I may get the game, it looks fun. One time at our school you could play a Wii but you had to pay like $.50 to play it..

I have a Wii! Its so fun! :) :lol: I just got it!
I don't have one, and doubt I ever will.

I am far too busy to stare at the television and play Wii.

Glad you guys have it, through!

I have one but I only use it for virtual console. Waiting for animal crossing, brawl, harvest moon, etc to come out, plus any online games.

I have one but I only use it for virtual console. Waiting for animal crossing, brawl, harvest moon, etc to come out, plus any online games.
That's what I mostly do. I downloaded some of the PC Engine games on it. Downloaded both Bonk games and Bomberman '93. I also have Gunstar Heros.

The only game I been playing on th Wii now is Metal Slug.

The wii looks so cool! It's really neat cuz you need to move to play it. I heard it's pretty hard to control though! Hmm...

Ok well i can't have a wii because it would mess up my Gymnastics so i can't have one!~! But i have played one before!~! :(

They're making an Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon for Wii? o_O

I moved my Wii up to my room. I'm having trouble connecting it to my wireless though.

Can anyone tell me what to do? I don't know if there's another piece I need to get for it or what. Right now all I have is the main console.

Does it need some type of wireless card, or does it have an internal one?

Wii internet problems?

I never had that happen.

Did you try to find a signal from your local connection such as DSL or cabel modems? Make sure you have the Wep key. I did have trouble connecting via Wi Fi through my DS, however. If not, You can always ask Nintendo's forums.

When I got my Wii back in Feburay, I had errors when I downloaded some games from the VC.

Now they load up fast. I like the VC part of the Wii the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wii internet problems?
I never had that happen.

Did you try to find a signal from your local connection such as DSL or cabel modems? Make sure you have the Wep key. I did have trouble connecting via Wi Fi through my DS, however. If not, You can always ask Nintendo's forums.

When I got my Wii back in Feburay, I had errors when I downloaded some games from the VC.

Now they load up fast. I like the VC part of the Wii the best.
I haven't tried getting it directly through the modem because it's in a room without a tv. I have Comcast Cable Internet if that matters at all. I was able to connect my DS to my wireless with no problem and I don't have a WEP key because it's unsecure. I may go ask someone at EBgames or Gamestop whenever I get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back