Photo
- - - - -

Anyone have a Wii?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:28 PM ( #18 )

I have one but I only use it for virtual console. Waiting for animal crossing, brawl, harvest moon, etc to come out, plus any online games.

They're making an Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon for Wii? o.O

I moved my Wii up to my room. I'm having trouble connecting it to my wireless though.
Can anyone tell me what to do? I don't know if there's another piece I need to get for it or what. Right now all I have is the main console.

Does it need some type of wireless card, or does it have an internal one?

Lucky Fox

• lucky-fox user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:59 PM ( #19 )

Wii internet problems?

I never had that happen.

Did you try to find a signal from your local connection such as DSL or cabel modems? Make sure you have the Wep key. I did have trouble connecting via Wi Fi through my DS, however. If not, You can always ask Nintendo's forums.

When I got my Wii back in Feburay, I had errors when I downloaded some games from the VC.

Now they load up fast. I like the VC part of the Wii the best.

Edited by Lucky Fox, 14 May 2007 - 01:02 PM.

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:11 PM ( #20 )

Wii internet problems?

I never had that happen.

Did you try to find a signal from your local connection such as DSL or cabel modems? Make sure you have the Wep key. I did have trouble connecting via Wi Fi through my DS, however. If not, You can always ask Nintendo's forums.

When I got my Wii back in Feburay, I had errors when I downloaded some games from the VC.

Now they load up fast. I like the VC part of the Wii the best.

I haven't tried getting it directly through the modem because it's in a room without a tv. I have Comcast Cable Internet if that matters at all. I was able to connect my DS to my wireless with no problem and I don't have a WEP key because it's unsecure. I may go ask someone at EBgames or Gamestop whenever I get around to it.

Lucky Fox

• lucky-fox user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:35 PM ( #21 )

Hope you can get it to work. Good luck. Ws it able to connect before?

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:36 PM ( #22 )

Hope you can get it to work. Good luck. Ws it able to connect before?

Nope. I've never gotten my Wii to connect. I just find it weird. My laptop and DS get perfect reception off my wireless, but my Wii wont connect at all x.x On the list of connections it shows mine with perfect reception, but it always ends up with an error.