Photo

w00t! ^_^

• This topic is locked

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 01 September 2004 - 02:57 PM ( #1 )

I finally got my tamagotchi connection. pink with hearts really cute. amazon.com pushed back the date again to september 7th so my mum said f@#$ it and went to toys r us for me! i payed for them myself but she didnt care. shes going to get me another in a few days because she though i only wanted one^_^ which is ok at school 3 of my friends have them so all through chorous we connect them. its fun. my tamagotchis stats are in my sig. so yeah i just had to announce this! :)

Replies

Views

Started

01 Sep 2004

Last Post

01 Sep 2004

dashiznit741

• dashiznit741 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 September 2004 - 03:01 PM ( #2 )

its weight is 27 pounds and its not even 1? how? you definatly need to exercise it. :)

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo

Posted 01 September 2004 - 03:21 PM ( #3 )

its weight is 27 pounds and its not even 1? how? you definatly need to exercise it. :)

o.O thats all you can say thats its fat....does it matter really?

emi

• emi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 September 2004 - 04:07 PM ( #4 )

o.O thats all you can say thats its fat....does it matter really?

Yeah, if they're overweight you'll probably end up with a really bad character. Also if you feed them too many snacks they get toothache (you'll see a tooth icon appear and you'll have to cure them). So really it's better to keep the weight down.

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo

Posted 01 September 2004 - 04:19 PM ( #5 )

Yeah, if they're overweight you'll probably end up with a really bad character. Also if you feed them too many snacks they get toothache (you'll see a tooth icon appear and you'll have to cure them). So really it's better to keep the weight down.

:) i realize that...ive been playing with tamagotchis since i was like 8. I brought his weight down, his weight goes up and down.