w00t! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
I finally got my tamagotchi connection. pink with hearts really cute. amazon.com pushed back the date again to september 7th so my mum said f@#$ it and went to toys r us for me! i payed for them myself but she didnt care. shes going to get me another in a few days because she though i only wanted one^_^ which is ok at school 3 of my friends have them so all through chorous we connect them. its fun. my tamagotchis stats are in my sig. so yeah i just had to announce this! :)

o_O thats all you can say thats its fat....does it matter really?
Yeah, if they're overweight you'll probably end up with a really bad character. Also if you feed them too many snacks they get toothache (you'll see a tooth icon appear and you'll have to cure them). So really it's better to keep the weight down.

Yeah, if they're overweight you'll probably end up with a really bad character. Also if you feed them too many snacks they get toothache (you'll see a tooth icon appear and you'll have to cure them). So really it's better to keep the weight down.
:) i realize that...ive been playing with tamagotchis since i was like 8. I brought his weight down, his weight goes up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back