V4 theory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamablues

Reaction score
I've noticed when your tamagotchi is an adult it will wake up and it will do something on the sreen.[ bouncing around] I've noticed while an adult doing this certain paterens ocurr. One is the jump pateren. The tamagotchi jumps when it is in the up-middle of the screen. The other pateren is the fall pateren. Your tamagotchi when at the up-left side of the screen will fall over for one second then countinue on bouncing.The third pateren is the regular pateren when it only bounces. Do you think this does anything?

tamablues

I don't think it "does" anything. For the most part, it is just the regular on-screen / idle animation, so that the toy looks more interesting than just sitting still on the screen waiting for someone to play with it.

There's been some speculation that when your tama does the falling down animation it is often after you've received a Fortune Cookie with a poor (low star) forecast.

There was a topic about it somewhere.... *goes to check*

Edit: here https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=100026

but I only noticed one post specifically about the Falling Down animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened with the V1,V2 and V3 aswell? Didn't it?
All I remember is the Tarakotchi on the V2 fall over :D
Yes but that is when you don't do anything with it for a while.

This is based on fortune cookies. If you get a 1 in money for your fortune cookie your Tama will fall on its face like you said. But if it got 2 or higher it would do its basic screen dance.

It seems to me, it dances differently when the matchmaker is due to come in the next minute. It looks all exited to me, dancing on its little toes. Has anyone else noticed this?

I've noticed when your tamagotchi is an adult it will wake up and it will do something on the sreen.[ bouncing around] I've noticed while an adult doing this certain paterens ocurr. One is the jump pateren. The tamagotchi jumps when it is in the up-middle of the screen. The other pateren is the fall pateren. Your tamagotchi when at the up-left side of the screen will fall over for one second then countinue on bouncing.The third pateren is the regular pateren when it only bounces. Do you think this does anything?tamablues
Yeah I've noticed that too. My old man, Ben, on my V4 does that. I think its funny. ^-^

-C.M.

Please do not spam! I'll try that Purabella I have an adult.

This happens to my V1s and my V4...

don't worry or think too much about this, because it is just a simple action. Like the teens and adults taking a bath... or singing to themselves...

This is based on fortune cookies. If you get a 1 in money for your fortune cookie your Tama will fall on its face like you said. But if it got 2 or higher it would do its basic screen dance.
I never knew that it is based on fortune cookies.Before,i thought i was just random :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back