Meowth!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~i like cake~

Reaction score
Is it a girl or boy? I cannot figure it out.

I so hope it is a girl, becuase its one of my fave pokemon right now, if it is a boy....You know what'll happen. :huh:

Sadly I think it is a boy.. ^_^ My favorite pokemon is Jolteon! They are sooooo cute! lol

Do pokemon have Genders? I really don't think so.

Do pokemon have Genders? I really don't think so.
Pokemon do have genders. That's why they can breed. Legendaries, Mew and Mewtwo are genderless.

Inthe first games, Red/Blue/Green and Yellow, the Pokemon didn't have genders shown. However, Nidoking and Queen's pre forms were marked by a gender symbol. Gold/Silver/Crystal had them have genders.

Meowth in the TV show is a male. In the games, it can be either gender.

My favourite Pokemon?

Meowth, Glameow, Espeon and Makuhitta.

Yes. because he only learned to speak english/japanese so he could impress the GIRL meowth.

OR something along those lines.

Oh riiiiggghhttt....Its a boy. :furawatchi:

My faves are Meowth and Squirtle and Pikachu and Minun and Chickorita.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon do have genders. That's why they can breed. Legendaries, Mew and Mewtwo are genderless.
Inthe first games, Red/Blue/Green and Yellow, the Pokemon didn't have genders shown. However, Nidoking and Queen's pre forms were marked by a gender symbol. Gold/Silver/Crystal had them have genders.

Meowth in the TV show is a male. In the games, it can be either gender.

My favourite Pokemon?

Meowth, Glameow, Espeon and Makuhitta.
Actually even some legendarys have genders. Latios,latiose have genders,and so does lucario.

My faviorite pokemon is Flygon.

Actually even some legendarys have genders. Latios,latiose have genders,and so does lucario.My faviorite pokemon is Flygon.
Flygon is very cool. My favourite in Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire.

ROFL I remember that episode!xD I saw it once and never saw it again...o.o
I remember That Episode,

But I liked The Manga one Better.

At once?
^_^

I have a number of favourite pokemon. Snorlax, Pinsir, Porygon, Starmie, Alakazam, Jibacoil, and Victreebel, to name a few.
They ment in the game, it can be either a male or female. In Gold/Silver/Crystal/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl; Meowth encounters are 50% female and 50% male.

After all.. Meowth is one Pokemon I like alot.

Some Pokemon are genderless, but aren't there male and female cats? Then there are male and female Meowths! :) That is how Pokemon breed, two of the same Pokemon but with different genders mate and have babies.

Many people call Meowth "it", as to many other Pokemon. Humans often call animals and cats "it" too. But that does not mean the genders are ignored! Most Pokemon and animals have two genders, male and female.

Hope you understand!

-Cotton

Is it a girl or boy? I cannot figure it out.
I so hope it is a girl, becuase its one of my fave pokemon right now, if it is a boy....You know what'll happen. :)
a meowth can be either boy or girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back