Azumanga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy watching and reading Azumanga Daioh. I find it to be humorous. It has a good story line and charecters.

I read all the manga :3 I love the Anime as well. *Favorite thing: Yukari and her Car* That Episode rocked hard! Yukari rocks, she is one of the baddest teachers ever X) I am so taking my manga to Tampa when I go.

And the theme song is "Soramimi Cake" Awesome song by Oranges+Lemons

OMG! that is hilarious!!!i wish they would show it on tv
They are putting it back on Comcast On Demand :3 I love the Girl Power Section.

Only Osaka Sounds to Western in the American Dub. Chiyo sounds cute in the dub. Somehow America seems to dub quite alot of Anime's with the wrong voices to fit the characters, but it is cute

They are putting it back on Comcast On Demand :3 I love the Girl Power Section.
Only Osaka Sounds to Western in the American Dub. Chiyo sounds cute in the dub. Somehow America seems to dub quite alot of Anime's with the wrong voices to fit the characters, but it is cute
America does seem to dubb a lot of animes with the wrong voices.

I too enjoy the girl power section. I also like the supper happy section xD.

America does seem to dubb a lot of animes with the wrong voices.
I too enjoy the girl power section. I also like the supper happy section xD.
I havent exactly seen the Super Happy Section yet, What is in it? In my area Comcast is having Problems (*waves finger* BAD FOREST FIRES SPREADING THROUGH FLORIDA!) So I havent been able to watch anything, even Naruto. Only the Adult Swim section ><

I read all the manga :3 I love the Anime as well. *Favorite thing: Yukari and her Car* That Episode rocked hard! Yukari rocks, she is one of the baddest teachers ever X) I am so taking my manga to Tampa when I go.
And the theme song is "Soramimi Cake" Awesome song by Oranges+Lemons
Noo

Tomo pwns all xD

she's awsome! lol!

Tomo is awesome. So hyper and happy. You can't help but to like her charecter =).

@ MB:

I don't know exactly how to explain the Super Happy section.

Oh' yeah, I saw a few Naruto episodes in the FreeZone

Tomo is awesome. So hyper and happy. You can't help but to like her charecter =).
@ MB:

I don't know exactly how to explain the Super Happy section.

Oh' yeah, I saw a few Naruto episodes in the FreeZone
Were is that at!? Cartoon Netowkrs Action section sucks

Latest posts

Back