my tama just evolved into an old timer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenela

Reaction score
jaeha was just fine the night before and when i woke up this morning he was an oldy...

and now he won't be partners with his old partner a maidtchi...will they ever have babies again?

if it helps my jaeha was 9 yrs.old and the night before he was doing something like when you use honey but with no hearts just walking on the lower screen...

Like Tamaroxyoursox said, you have 2 mate with another oldie. Oldies live 4 ages so wait 4 your old partener 2 be an oldie and try again.

tama*chic*101 :furawatchi:

If you have an oldie, and also a Maidtchi of the opposite gender, it is possible for you to mate. Just grow your Maidtchi into an oldie. (Don't accept the MatchMaker) When your Maidtchi is an oldie, it can make with your other Oldie. ^^;

On Tama-Zone I have a post that explains about oldies...

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=9039&hl=

jaeha was just fine the night before and when i woke up this morning he was an oldy...and now he won't be partners with his old partner a maidtchi...will they ever have babies again?

if it helps my jaeha was 9 yrs.old and the night before he was doing something like when you use honey but with no hearts just walking on the lower screen...
Turn both your characters into an old timer and make them mate, and you will get the 'Secret Character' Oyajitchi.

To clear things out...

Ojitchi - Male Old Timer

Otokitchi - Female Old Timer

Oyajitchi - Secret character obtained by mating a male and female Old Timer.

P.S. Your mated character will be a baby, and within an hour or so it will evolve into the secret character.

Last edited by a moderator:
well will it still grow normal i mean it follows the growth of it's parents right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back