Should I reset my obitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I reset the old guy?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what is an obitchi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacici

Reaction score
I have the old tama and I dont want him but Im not shure if I have the heart to reset him! I realy need help! If you do think I should reset him give me a reason! Oh! If I get the girl oldie, could the match maker come and they could get married?

Thanx ♥Tamacici

[SIZE=9pt]Well that's up to you[/SIZE] :mametchi: if you want to reset it. However the matchmaker does not come for oldies, only oldies can mate with other oldies by connecting. The male oldie name is Ojitchi some people might think your talking about Obotchi, and Ojotchi, the teenage characters on the v4.

Any more comments?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if i where you, i would reset it he's going to end up dying anywayz...

and obotich are no old :| they're teens. i had one and it turned into a paparatchi.

It's totally up to you. I was kind of sad I missed the matchmaker when my tama was an adult. But I didn't want to reset, so now it's still going (she's 34 years old) -- I'm just seeing how old she can get under my care, even though she's not the cutest tama ever. :D

If you have another tamagotchi, you can either a) wait until your other tama is an oldie and mate the two oldies and get the special character or B) keep taking care of your oldie and care for your other tama and let the matchmaker marry it.

But above all, it's up to you. ^_^

dont reset. when i got my first teenager it turned into a gourmetchi. BUT DID THAT STOP ME? NO IT DID NOT. I THOUGHT IT WAS THE UGLYIES TAMA I HAVE EVER SEEN( no effence gourmetchi lovers) BUT DID IT STOP ME? NO! IT TURNED INTO A WONDERFUL GOZARUTCHI AS A MATTER A FACT! SO I WANT U TO MARCH RITE TO UR TAMAGOTCHI AND SPEND UR LAST HAPPY NIGHTS WITH HIM U HEAR ME? RIGHT NOW YOUNG LATEY/MAN!!! :

I have the old tama and I dont want him but Im not shure if I have the heart to reset him! I realy need help! If you do think I should reset him give me a reason! Oh! If I get the girl oldie, could the match maker come and they could get married?
Thanx    ♥Tamacici
Well, he's in his final days. OJITCHI is the old guy. If you get a female oldie, you better mate them. Hurry up! He only lives for 99 days. Don't reset him! JUst comfort him for his last days.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Ojitchi!![/SIZE] The Tama is [SIZE=14pt]Ojitchi![/SIZE] im still not shure...And not [SIZE=14pt]Obitchi![/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Ojitchi!!![/SIZE]

hey its me Zaiba, Tamacici its all up to you but do u have another tama cuz if u do pause your oldie every night so it wont grow anyolder and make your othee tama an oldie too.....but if ya dont wanna it okay:) :rolleyes: :D

Ok I'll keep him Wat you guys said makes me apeciate Boo :) I love him!

♥Tamacici

thats a great decision, tamacici!

its actually true that oldies are REALLY precious and you should just wait for the matchmaker to find a mate for your obitchi

What ever you do, your going to be a good tama carer tamacici but think realy hard before it's to late :mimitchi: :eek: :D ;) :huh: but oldies are realy cute who cares if he is ugly buts your choice

you're making me cry!!!!!!!!!

If it's an old timer(wich I think it is) he's in his final stage, the saddest time for all gotchi lovers(including me). He will die soon of old age unless you mate him with a girl oldie or pause him every night so he won't grow. And if you love him keep him it would be cruel to reset an oldie right before they get to the other side! A HAPPY TIME AND A SAD TIME! happy cause he's in a better place and sad cause you'll never see him again. So keep him happy, love him with all you heart, and comfort him his last few days. And most of all don't cry when he leaves, just mate with girl oldie before he leaves or let him go to the land of milk and honey(tama heaven) If he does die, you can post it on a tama memorial site. And most of all, love every tama!(sorry this thing is so long, I have a habbit of turning posts into speeches) :ph34r:

I wouldn't....if you mate him with another oldie ( it has to be a girl) I'm pretty sure you can get a special character...

If you love your tama a lot, you won't reset him...

so my advice is 'Don't reset him. You'll be sad and you'll miss looking at his old face.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back