help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tangoinglucy

Reaction score
:puroperatchi: my two oldies had two boys and they became that thing with the long legs and the head, but how do you get training points with them! Can you or can't you? adn how do you get a job or someting! someone please help me!

ooh ok. what tamaroxyoursox said is true.

you can only play jumping rope with the baby.

hmm.. do your oldy still with the baby?

if yes, youve to wait until the oldy goes away.

WOAH, dude that's awsome! You got the secret character, he's what you get when a girl oldie and a boy oldie mate! He looks cool too. Hey, check this out. :( :wub: HA HA cool huh?

i have that too...they only have 30 intelligence points and they already got jobs cool huh?

WOAH, dude that's awsome! You got the secret character, he's what you get when a girl oldie and a boy oldie mate! He looks cool too. Hey, check this out. :( :) HA HA cool huh?
Oyajitchi is not strictly a secret character, he has been in all versions of Tamagotchi Plus/Connection/Connexion and is always achievable by the same method of mating Ojitchi and Otokitchi.

ooh ok. what tamaroxyoursox said is true.you can only play jumping rope with the baby.

hmm.. do your oldy still with the baby?

if yes, youve to wait until the oldy goes away.
I agree, even though my tama has never become an oldie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back