Started

12 May 2007

Last Post

15 May 2007

HazelEyedBeauty

• hazeleyedbeauty user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:27 PM ( #2 )

I have heard of that show and seen it maybe once or twice. Though I am not so interested in the series. But I do know who you are talking about; so why exactly did she leave. I thought she left in the first season by seeing the commercials for it on Disney Channel. So she is gone for good. Even though I don't like the show maybe I watch a episode to understand this post!

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:32 PM ( #3 )

I seen some of that episode but the show get dead after a while.. Where I live nobody talks about it, or watch it.. That episode is a bit old now..

VannessaHudgensFan102

• vannessahudgensfan102 user photo

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:05 AM ( #4 )

Q./A.

Lockys Q.I seen some of that episode but the show get dead after a while.. Where I live nobody talks about it, or watch it.. That episode is a bit old now..

VHF102's A.Wow no one watches anymore?Holy Moly!Everyone in Ohio watches it!!!!!!

HEB Q.I have heard of that show and seen it maybe once or twice. Though I am not so interested in the series. But I do know who you are talking about; so why exactly did she leave. I thought she left in the first season by seeing the commercials for it on Disney Channel. So she is gone for good. Even though I don't like the show maybe I watch a episode to understand this post!

VHF102 A.Yes she is gone for good!Her dad got a new job!Yes and she met her parents and the hunts man died!Jake made her wish come true!
No she didn't leave in the first season!I think the show is done for like Phil Of The Future!They will still play it but no more new episodes!

VioletetchiGirl101

• violetetchigirl101 user photo

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:10 AM ( #5 )

Thanx!That is correct!I'm a major music and TV know it all!

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:57 PM ( #6 )

Q./A.

Lockys Q: I seen some of that episode but the show get dead after a while.. Where I live nobody talks about it, or watch it.. That episode is a bit old now..

VHF102's A: Wow no one watches anymore? Holy Moly! Everyone in Ohio watches it!!!!!!

Well mostly where the school I go to and where I live in my neighborhood... At one time It use to be a popular show once, but now where I live most people don't... I don't know why.. The old episode seemed a bit better. But everyone has their opinions, and Point of View's :ichigotchi:.

Miss Matchmaker

• miss-matchmaker user photo

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:15 PM ( #7 )

I love that show! No one at my school talks about it, but I watch it anyway. The episode where Rose left made me cry so much! I just teared up. lol.

Matchy :mimitchi:

VannessaHudgensFan102

• vannessahudgensfan102 user photo

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:34 PM ( #8 )

I love that show! No one at my school talks about it, but I watch it anyway. The episode where Rose left made me cry so much! I just teared up. lol.

Matchy ^_^

it sucks she left i loved her