- - - - -

Do you think value of special tamas can be kept?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• taylzie user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:55 AM ( #18 )

To be honest no i dont.
i dont think that tama's will keep there price.
i think that in about 2-3 years they will be extinced.

no affence

From Taylzie :P

• nikitta user photo

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:21 AM ( #19 )

haha, well I didn't buy the mini because it hasn't got much to do ...I bought quite a few rarer 1996-8 tamas and bring to work too (I'm a bit older than you Theola ...guess co-workers do think I'm childish whatever, I think many people have their own collection of toys lol :o

If I am collecting them for life then I suppose it doesn't matter if their market value drop...since they still worth a lot in my eyes. Just hope I wont end up having to sell my tamas to make enough money to live on :huh:

The newest tamas which connect to the internet dont seem to keep their value ....and I agree, is Bandai going to keep those website open for 20 years? I wonder...may be they would, if they were to bring out high tech tamagotchis in the future...who knows! I dont think Bandai will remake the retro ones though. :angry:

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:19 PM ( #20 )

well i think the REALY OLD AND REALY RARE tamas will still be worth lots of mony! like my tama oridgnal i have! it's proboly going to be worth a lot of mony!

• starfire user photo

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:32 PM ( #21 )

I should think so, the value they have right now could possibly go up within the next ten years, so there's a really good chance that you could be owning a really expensive tama sometime soon ;)