My new Version 4...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blehnewish

Reaction score
Ok, well I just got a v4 tamagotchi, and I was wondering if anyone could give some tips, any codes, passwords. Thanx to everyone who does!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, well I just got a v4 tamagotchi, and I was wondering if anyone could give some tips, any codes, passwords. Thanx to everyone who does!
hi there!i see your new!heres a battery saving tip!turn off the sound at night :) works real good!

Please look in the forums that you believe contain charts and tips, and all the other things you are looking for.

:mimitchi: Hi make sure you keep your skill points. :)

play these games that are listed below:

To gain intelliegence(pencil) play shape

art(sparkle) play dance

and play social(flower) play flag

jump rope and mimic is ramdom.

:) I hope I help a lot. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there!i see your new!heres a battery saving tip!turn off the sound at night :) works real good!
I don't turn off the sound at night, but another tip for nights: once your tama falls asleep, press B so you are on the time/date screen. This will also save battery since less pixels are on the screen (as compared to a full black screen while sleeping). :)

I do, however, turn off the sound when I:

1) play games

2) go to school/work

3) connect with other tamagotchis

Because these kinds of options make so much sound, if you turn off the sound you'll save some battery, too. Plus, you don't really need sound since you'll be able to see if your tama cries out or alarms. :mimitchi:

to get an old timer refuse the matchmaker every time she comes then your tama will evolve into a old timer.

always buy the things you really want from the shop like plane tickets. :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

never swing your tamagotchi around on it laynard trust me you will get serous scrathes soooooooooooooooo deprising :furawatchi: :wacko: :unsure: :unsure: <_<

p.s pm if you need a friend

*tamacoolie

heyy, umm i for got the codes but on the side bar*if u chek* it tells the shop codes! ohh and u can get difrent tamas dippending on ur skill points!HOPE I HELPED:p:) :ichigotchi:

great! well i can give u some tips, but i would put this in help for new tama pet owners. :( well, insted of feeding it snaks to make it happy, play games! its helps earn skill points and lose weight. (the tam not u -_- ) next, if ur tam ever looks like its crying :( with tears (dots) coming out of its eyes, then go to disipline and press praise.(sorry if u no this) :p thanx!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[SIZE=21pt]* i run tama schools. i have helped people go from, not liking tamas and knowing ABSOLUTLY nothing about them, to bieng EXPERTS on them. :D [/SIZE]

great! well i can give u some tips, but i would put this in help for new tama pet owners. :( well, insted of feeding it snaks to make it happy, play games! its helps earn skill points and lose weight. (the tam not u -_- ) next, if ur tam ever looks like its crying :( with tears (dots) coming out of its eyes, then go to disipline and press praise.(sorry if u no this) :p thanx!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[SIZE=21pt]* i run tama schools. i have helped people go from, not liking tamas and knowing ABSOLUTLY nothing about them, to bieng EXPERTS on them. :D [/SIZE]

you could look in these 4 forums which are:

Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks

What happened to my Tamagotchi?

Help for new tamagotchi Pet owners AND

Seriously Tamagotchi

hope i helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back