Battery Dead!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashiznit741

Reaction score
some place u probly never heard of in ohio
I was so scared, i saw the big x with the battery in the middle and i started diggin threw everything looking for that extra battery! lol

then i took the old one out and put the new one in, and i saw the new egg, it scared me to death, i love my little hanatchi lol but then i downloaded it and it came to the exact same place it was before. i thought it would save the last major thing that happend but he was just sitting there.so wierd.but IM HAPPY :)

:D Didn't last long, huh? At least you didn't lose your character :(

It's good to know we don't all have to worry about what happens when the battery dies! I've heard that the batteries that come with it are only demo ones so hopefully when you buy a battery for them they last a lot longer :)

Yeah the batteries that come in the Connexion last much longer so the ones that come in the Connection must be just really cheap ones. I just don't see the point in including 2 batteries. Surely it would be better to just include 1 good one like the Connexion.

Well my US version tamagotchi still hasnt ran out of battery life and ife had it for 7 Days

Well my US version tamagotchi still hasnt ran out of battery life and ife had it for 7 Days
Still? What do you mean still!!!

They shouldn't run out for a few months! (But it'll probably run out after a couple of weeks)

The batteries in the American version are really disappointing.

I got a Japanese TamaPlus in March and it's still going strong.

It's not right that the American ones die so quickly.

The American ones do some thing that the Japanese, English and Asia-Pacific versions do not do... that mystery buzzing. (hold it up to your ear) Maybe that is killing the battery life?

Cheap batteries?

I'd really like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back