PUMVA Soon to Have A Baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mr.Canvas~

Reaction score
PUMVA is my adorable 4 year old SimaSimatchi. He evolved at 2 and is almost 5 now. He's gonna get the Matchmaker. I don't want him to leave his baby, but I also don't want him old. What should I do? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When the Matchmaker arrives you can still say YES and let him get a baby :)

But afterwards, just make sure that in the evenings, before you go to bed you put him on PAUSE so that he doesn't leave overnight :eek:

I have kept an adult with a baby for several days this way - you just have to make sure you pause him every night :D

When the Matchmaker arrives you can still say YES and let him get a baby :rolleyes: But afterwards, just make sure that in the evenings, before you go to bed you put him on PAUSE so that he doesn't leave overnight :wacko:

I have kept an adult with a baby for several days this way - you just have to make sure you pause him every night :angry:
I'm not very fond of pausing. I think it's cruel. :angry: But I guess if that will keep PUMVA here.... OK! :D

I could be wrong but if you keep doing that a lot eventually the adult will leave with the baby.

i think you should just let PUMVA go because im sure that maybe you couldnt take care of the baby and have another character

:) :D :p

When the Matchmaker arrives you can still say YES and let him get a baby :ph34r: But afterwards, just make sure that in the evenings, before you go to bed you put him on PAUSE so that he doesn't leave overnight :ph34r:

I have kept an adult with a baby for several days this way - you just have to make sure you pause him every night :ph34r:
That's right.

It's best when u let pumva to tamatown again then you can name your baby pumva again. You can also see it in tama town.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back