Finding the King!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambs

Reaction score
"You shoudnt be scared of me" Replyed Crocodillo. "I need to see the king too!!" "Why" I asked, surely there is nothing wrong with crocodillo. "I need to see him because I am far to sleepy! I need something to keep me awake!" Yawned Crocodillo. "OK Crocy, whatever your name is!!!" I said "You can just call me croc" Croc replyed. On and on we went. We met lots of Tamagotchi on they way, mostly Robotchis friends. Robotchi met up with is best friend Kuchpatchi and had a 10 minute conversation and a 5 minute goodbye session! After that Robotchi kept blabbering on about Kuchpatchi and saying that he was the best friend anyone could ask for! I was walking along with my head looking at my feet cause I was bored when I saw a glimpse of gold, white, green and yellow. I picked it up and I found out that it was a bracelet! I showed to Robotchi and he nearly fainted! "Thats the Kings bracelet of power! It is magical! And they arent just plastic gems, they are Jewels! Each one containing lots of power" "We need to return it!" I said though I wanted to keep it badly! I gave it to Robotchi just in case I got tempted to work out how it works. "Its not that I don't like you guys, but I want a girl to chat to" I said, then My wish had come true, there right in front of me was a huggable bear like tamagotchi! "Hello, My name is Violetchi!" She said in a sweet voice. I hoped she would join us, she seemed so friendly and kind, but first impression isnt all!

Latest posts

Back