homework

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart of stone87

Reaction score
hey dosen't homeword just make you want to scream i mean i think it's a load of crud i mean theres so much other thing's we could be doing and it's so hard especialy the math's don't you guy's and gal's agree with me?

No not really - Me's smart so homework isn't a problem for me and ranting about it on a tamagotchi board isn't going to make your homework disapear

I don't like homework, but I do it anyways. I'm smart so it's easy for me.

It helps you with things, it's not stupid, without it and school, we'd all be clueless and wouldn't have gotten as far as we are.

Home work is stuff that your teachers need you to do to make sure that you understand what your doing.

It's not there because teachers are cruel, it's there for you to learn things. :p

I despise homework. I do it, though. And it is important to do. We'd get caught behind if we didn't.

Matchy :p

If I didn't do my homework I'd be failing algebra right now. xP

:p :Well it depends what subject, and assignment it is.. :|

Sometimes homework can be fun when I'm bored, watching tv, and have nothing else to do. Don't worry, where I live school is almost about to over, and time for summer :).

:|:But don't worry in the end homework pays off. I don't think Math is boring, I think Social Studies, is like my bore snore. I love reading stories, but not really about history.. Well I used to get mad when I couldn't find a answer or understand some questions.. You should take a break from it, like 10 minutes, and then come back. I love every subject but Social Studies, xD.

Well some homework is fun. And some is a pain in the butt! But its one of many problems in life! And acually it does help u, believe it or not.

When you look back and turn into a Adult, you might say or be like "Man, and I thought homework was work". Same thing what I thought about 2, 3, 4, and 5th grade. But Middle School seems more challenging. You never know how good you have it at times..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back