My tama won't have a tamababy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wee-sxc-haylz

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is an adult , is 3 years old and my friends tamagotchi is 3 years old too. We have used love potion 4 times but they still aren't having a tama-baby! :hitodetchi:

Neither of them have graduated out of "elementry school" and the female has 3 training and the male 1.

Why is nothing happening?

My friends character: :)

My character: :)

dont worry,to have a tamababy you need to be 6 or over or if you can't connect wait for the matchmaker she comes around the ages7-10 so she'll keep the generations going.

from

*tamacoolie*

:) :) :hitodetchi:

hope i helped

Weird! My friends got married at 3 when connecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :p :( :( ^_^

Your tama won't have a baby because she is only 3 and they must be at least 6 ^_^ the matchmaker will appear at 10:30A.M. and 3:00p.m. or 7:00P.M.

maybe your hearts arent enough yet or your tamas are still not old enough!

PM me if you need help

dont worry,to have a tamababy you need to be 6 or over or if you can't connect wait for the matchmaker she comes around the ages7-10 so she'll keep the generations going.

from

*tamacoolie*

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

hope i helped
it only does that IF your tama is not 4 harts with the other. if so, you have to delete the partner otherwise the matchmaker wont come

I KNOW WHY!I KNOW WHY!

wat versions are the tamas?cause i learned that 2 different versions cant get married and hav babies(I TRYED IT!) :nyatchi: :wacko: :mametchi: :rolleyes: <_< <_< <_<

I KNOW WHY!I KNOW WHY!
wat versions are the tamas?cause i learned that 2 different versions cant get married and hav babies(I TRYED IT!)

that is not true, i've witnessed a V3 and V4 marry! and i kno how to make ur tamas get married, try doing present, alot of times, adn i mena alot, you'll see! trust me, i have go my tama married alot of times, and i kno! plus my tama got married at the age of 3, so age does not matter, adn once, mine was seven, and the other was five, so it does not matter how old the one ur marrying is! (only if a baby, will u have trouble marrying! a baby can't have a baby! or can it...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you said both tamas are adults, but are both graduated from school and have jobs? You can be an adult and still be in elementary school, which is what happened when I tried to mate my two adult tamas. One was still in school, so it wouldn't work, even though they both had 4 hearts for each other. As soon as the female graduated, I used some honey on her, and sent her to visit the male, and voila! Twin baby girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back