*~Wii!~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a Nintendo Wii??

• Yes, and I LoVe it!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, and it's fun.

• Yeah... It's OK...

• Yes, and I HATE it!!

• No, but I want one SOOO bad!!

• No, but I want one.

• No, but it looks... alright...

• No, and I don't expect to get one either.

• I'm getting a Wii soon, and I'm so happy!

• I'm getting a Wii soon.. So?

• Other (What else could there be?! 0_o LOL)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
My parents bought a Wii yesterday, without my knowing! My sister pulled the Wii-mote out on me in the car. ;)

Do you have a Wii? Do you like it, or want one? Are you getting one? I want to know! 10 choices should be enough, but if you have something else, put Other, and explain through post. =)

I LoVe our Wii! ^^ We own the Wii Sports, of course, and rented Zelda and Wairo Ware Smooth Moves to play on it. ♥.♥ Nintendo rocks.

I have a Wii. I have WiiSports, WiiPlay, Smooth Moves, and I borrow Trauma Center: Second Opinion from my grandparents. You should rent Trauma Center, you'll like it!

I have a wii. Don't own many games for it. I only own Wii play, Sports, Metal Slug and Zelda. I got alot of VC games on it like Bonk's Adventure, Revenge, Bomberman 94 and Gunstar Heros.

I have a Wii ^.^ Tis most awesome.

Games I have are:

Elebits, Happy Feet, Rayman, Red Steel, Zelda, and Wiisports.

I want to get Paper Mario X3 I loved the other two. I'm curious to see what the Tamagotchi game will be like.

No, But I really want one.

How much is the Average Cost Of a Wii?

I'll just stick to the Older Game Consoles like Super Nintendo, and Atari XD

Wii is teh awesomeness, in my opinion. Most of the games we've got now are rented. But today we bought the fishing one, that I always forget its name... XD

I just got the wii a few days ago. Of course, I only have the wii sports (it is included when you purchase the nintendo wii). I am planning to buy another wii game, but I am not very familiar with all the wii games - yet I only know of a few.

I have a Wii. I have WiiSports, WiiPlay, Smooth Moves, and I borrow Trauma Center: Second Opinion from my grandparents. You should rent Trauma Center, you'll like it!
Took the words right out of my mouth except for the part that was crossed out. ^_^

No, I don't have one. Wish I did, but oh well. My friend is going to get one in June so hopefully I can come over his house and play with it. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back