Addicted to games? o.o'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
So, I bought a new V4 a few days ago. I haven't tried this with my other V4s, so I don't know if it's normal.

My tama is now 2 yrs old and weighs 0 lbs o.o'

Usually when you try to make them lose weight, they stop at their base weight and refuse to play games. Mine can be 3 lbs, I play a game and it goes to 0. What's weird is I thought it would die from weighing so little, but she's still alive and healthy. She's an Itchigotchi. Is this normal for V4s, or have I found a new type of glitch?

Here's a pic of it.

Oddness o.o'

Hello Sweet Kandi :) .

Yeah if it's Ichigotchi :mimitchi: , that's the what Ichigotchi does.. Well I guess you could say it's a Common glitch with Ichigotchi. She's a strawberry.. Nothing to worry about.

Whoa! I wish I had that design..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sweet Kandi :) .Yeah if it's Ichigotchi :mimitchi: , that's the what Ichigotchi does.. Well I guess you could say it's a Common glitch with Ichigotchi. She's a strawberry.. Nothing to worry about.

Odd. None of the other characters do that? o.o

I was gonna try it on my other V4s last night, but they weigh too much x.x It'd take forever.

Odd. None of the other characters do that? o.o
I was gonna try it on my other V4s last night, but they weigh too much x.x It'd take forever.
I guess it was a mistake Ban-Dai made.. This glitch has been quite common and old (no offense). Here's a list for some (not all) of the glitches Here.

I really hate how the it's hard to lose weight on the v4.. I've tried with some of the teens and they usually stopped at weights between 15-20..

Hello Sweet Kandi :) .Yeah if it's Ichigotchi ^_^ , that's the what Ichigotchi does.. Well I guess you could say it's a Common glitch with Ichigotchi. She's a strawberry.. Nothing to worry about.

i got that v3 and itchigotchi is anorexic i think or so have been told on tama talk and y cover the name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back