Ugh. I hate doing this!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have to watch baby shows with your little sibling?

• Ugh! Yes! I am tired of Barney, Teletubies, Dora, and Jojo's Circus!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but, I am the one who kinda likes them....

• Nope! Ha ha!

• No, because I don't have a sib!

• Total voters
sometimes, i catch my sister watching them. And she's 15! also, i have to put up with my annoying cousin. she's 6,so she's into that stuff.

My older siblings would never let me watch the 'baby' shows. That's probably why I watch them so much now. I watch Arthur the Ardvark now sometimes. It's not that bad. I also like Postcards from Buster and a few other things on PBS kids. But, most the nicelodeon little kids shows are horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate it real early in morn when theres nothing but dragon tales and all that other stuff,but any way i hate watching it. :lol: :D :ph34r:

If you guys don't like watching it, then why do you? Unless you're babysitting your two year old sibling or something (and someone that young probably shouldn't be too attached to the TV yet) and have to sit in the room with them, can't you just go do something else?

hey, this situation is sort of offencive, because, even look at my signature!

hey, I've liked thomas the tank engine sence i was 2 years old!!!

sure, you guys can point at me and say,

"omg!! u r sooooo young i'll su!!!" >:I

atually, I'm 13. double-didgets!! AND i'm a teen! :nazotchi:

so think about that before accusing me of being pollitically incorrect or something i can't spell right!!! :nazotchi:

@complete tama fanatic@

ps- don't blame me for liking thomas- ringo starr from the beatles was once the narrator!!! watch the credits of the old shows!!! pm me if you think I'm wrong!!! ;D

I don't have a baby sibling, but a lot of kids in my class think 'Dora The Explorer' is ghetto...
Kind of weird for that to be well....cool. :/ And yes I am sick of it. Mostly because my sister can watch the same episode 30 times and still want to watch it.....again!

hey, this situation is sort of offencive, because, even look at my signature!
hey, I've liked thomas the tank engine sence i was 2 years old!!!

sure, you guys can point at me and say,

"omg!! u r sooooo young i'll su!!!" >:I

atually, I'm 13. double-didgets!! AND i'm a teen! :p

so think about that before accusing me of being pollitically incorrect or something i can't spell right!!! :p

@complete tama fanatic@

ps- don't blame me for liking thomas- ringo starr from the beatles was once the narrator!!! watch the credits of the old shows!!! pm me if you think I'm wrong!!! ;D
I don't blame you, I love the Wiggles! :)

~Tamasweet2

My older siblings would never let me watch the 'baby' shows. That's probably why I watch them so much now. I watch Arthur the Ardvark now sometimes. It's not that bad. I also like Postcards from Buster and a few other things on PBS kids. But, most the nicelodeon little kids shows are horrible.
I love Arthur! xD

I remember watching it and thinking that they were so old being in third grade. Lol.

Now I'm going into highschool and I still enjoy watching that show!

I love Arthur! xDI remember watching it and thinking that they were so old being in third grade. Lol.

Now I'm going into highschool and I still enjoy watching that show!
xD, same here. I watch it Occasionally. But i Put the TV on mute when there is singing.... When Cartoon Characters (specifically ones like Arthur, and Dora and stuff) ...its one of my pet peeves XD.

Yea, i always wondered why the heck they were old for third graders. o_O

when i Babysit, The little kid usually watches the show. (i have to stay in the same room to supervise the kid since i baby sit Infants-5 year olds, and Mostly Infants-2 yr olds though) i dont watch the tv show, but i keep the remotes with me and i just read a book.

YES. A few:

Peppa Pig

Fifi and the flowertots

The wiggles

Hi-5

House of mouse

Barney

Balamory

And many more... I have 2 baby cousins, aged 1 and 2. They want me to do everything with them, so I have to watch it with them. :huh: I don't mind, as they say funny things about the show, and that makes me giggle. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back