Why does everyone hate the PS3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like it either. I got it, and then had to sell it on eBay. Of course, I didn't do a bidding or try to make a profit - I just sold it online. The PS2 is the actual hit if you are talking about Playstations. Lately, now consoles aren't very good (except the nintendo wii xDD)

It costs A LOT more than an Xbox 360, and there was a recent hit-and-run shooting for a PS3 outside a Sony store once.

It's over-priced, ugly, and well... over-priced.

It also killed someone, if you didn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS3s are poorly overpriced, in fact, six-hundred CDN minimum. There's no good games and there's no good features, example: Nintendo Wiis have internet acess, PS3s have kindof good graphics.

PS3 does have internet acess. They use Linux and the Wii is supported by Opera. It's just that I feel like Sony is ahead of their time with the PS3. Give them time I think. They know what they did. Just be glad the games don't cost much. Back in the days, a Neo-Geo game was $100 bucks.

I never seen it. People at my school were saying it was stupid, though.

Matchy

PS3 does have internet acess. They use Linux and the Wii is supported by Opera. It's just that I feel like Sony is ahead of their time with the PS3. Give them time I think. They know what they did. Just be glad the games don't cost much. Back in the days, a Neo-Geo game was $100 bucks.
You obviously haven't heard about what lengths people have gone through to aquire one of those stupid things.

TO get a better view on it. Try one at a shop like best buy or a game shop. I tried one. Didn't like it. It didn't have a novetly feel like the PS2 or other systems had. It felt like it was all 3D graphicy show.

The Wii is one of the better ones it seems for this generation. Then again, I been playing alot of older games as of late. People will do crazy things ot get a system.

The PS3 came out with very bad games.It's sill hard to find a game.So people prefer the WII more.Cuase it's motion sensor.

The PS3 came out with very bad games.It's sill hard to find a game.So people prefer the WII more.Cuase it's motion sensor.
People perfer the Wii and 360, because it's cheaper and more afordable. In price mostly and a better selection of games. Mircosoft this time is having a good helping of thrid party support from such companies as Capcom, Square and Namco.

Devil May Cry 4 is being on the X-Box 360 and so on.

Then again, games for the Sega Gen costed alot also. A new copy of Phantasy Star IV in 1995 costed nearly $100.00.

Well, I wouldn't know about the PS3 but I think the Nintendo Wii was the best gaming system that has come out so far. The PS3 sounds overpriced since you guys have been saying it. What's so bad about it anyway?

Well, I wouldn't know about the PS3 but I think the Nintendo Wii was the best gaming system that has come out so far. The PS3 sounds overpriced since you guys have been saying it. What's so bad about it anyway?
I think the only things bad about it is it's $600 USD and the games aren't too good for it. Even though the graphics are really good, it's just not worth the money.

did you know that the ps3 has lots of errors

AND EVEN COPIED\STOLE STUFF FROM THE WII

ITS NOT VERY NICE TO STEAL STUFF TO THEIR PRODECT (sp)!!!!

did you know that the ps3 has lots of errors
AND EVEN COPIED\STOLE STUFF FROM THE WII

ITS NOT VERY NICE TO STEAL STUFF TO THEIR PRODECT (sp)!!!!
Soruce?

They didn't copy.

I like what sweet Kandi said. It has nice graphics... but I don't rely on graphics. I wouldn't buy a PS3 for Kingdom Hearts III, either. The problem with the PS3, it seems to be ahead of it's time, muchl ike what SEGA did.

Also, the PS3 is the cheapest Blu Ray system, however.

Every system gets errors and bugs.

People perfer the Wii and 360, because it's cheaper and more afordable. In price mostly and a better selection of games. Mircosoft this time is having a good helping of thrid party support from such companies as Capcom, Square and Namco.
Devil May Cry 4 is being on the X-Box 360 and so on.

Then again, games for the Sega Gen costed alot also. A new copy of Phantasy Star IV in 1995 costed nearly $100.00.
The 360 is better.

I don't think people realize why the PS3 is so expensive. They basically designed a new type of computer for the thing. Now, whether you think it's worth the price tag is a different thing, but I can understand why it's priced so much.

My fiance bought a PS3 the day it came out. I didn't spend a penny on it, and I still wouldn't. I love the PS2, and it's my favorite system. I also bought a PSP, but so far, I am disappointed with both the PSP and PS3. I hardly play the PSP, and all I play so far on the PS3 are PS2 games...

I'm willing to give the PS3 some time though. It has some nice games lined up, like Little Big Planet, White Knight, Heavenly Sword, and Lair. And Home looks like it will be a great addition. But none of these are out yet. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The PS3 still doesn't deliver for its price, though. Sure, it can connect to the internet, but you can't play games via internet like xbox live. It also supports Blu-Ray as opposed to HD-DVD format, and the DVD format is still the norm. Also, it's not aesthetically pleasing, IMO. It looks chunky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back