Is this Okay?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Right now, I checked on my tama and there was a [!] in my mailbox. And my tama went to say good bye to Ms. Flower. And then there was another [!] in my mailbox. So it went to get a job in front of a flower shop but then it made this kind of sad face on me :( . And then it came back and I pressed work on my tama but it shook it's head. :rolleyes: Is this okay?

that happened to me and i was like :( but what you have to do is get one of those symbols that are in your little "menu thing" (where you see how your tama is doing, like happy/hunger, ect) and get the number beside one of them(the pencil, flower, or diamond) to 100. to do that you have to play games :mellow: and then the next day when you get you [!] in the mail, if one of you symblos number is over 100 you'll get a job! :huh:

wait was your tama an adult? because that happened to me when my tama was an adult :huh: :huh: :huh: :( :mellow: :huh:

Of course as you know this was a chance to get a job for your tamagotchi.When your tamagotch is in front of one of those places, you must press B or else your tama will not go in, get a sad face, and leave.You normally get another chance to get a job once you get more skill points or right after you get married and have kids.Hope this helps! :D

You just didn't get accepted for the job. When doing the interview, you need three Os. If you get any Xs, then you will have to apply for a different job until you pass an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back