cartoon newtwork or nickolodeon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitch one do you like better?

• nickolodoeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cartoon network

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Both have been ruined. Cartoon Network was great before all the sucky shows like 'The Life And Times Of Juniper Lee'. Seriously, what kind of cartoon has such a long title?

I liked CN better when their schedule consisted of 'Dexter's Lab', 'Ed, Edd and Eddy', 'Powerpuff Girls', etc.

Cartoon Network.
I love Naruto, FMA, Blood+, Bleach, Eureka 7, MAR, Trinity Blood, Inuyasha, and so on.

I<3Adult Swim.
Me too. Although nickelodion has been compleatly ruined. I remember the good shows like, the angry beavers, the rugrats, and the old episodes of Spongebob. I mean what kind of person puts a show with puppets?! I mean it's ok if it's like not in nick. So now I don't watch Nickelodion anymore because of how bad it's gotten.

Both have been ruined. Cartoon Network was great before all the sucky shows like 'The Life And Times Of Juniper Lee'. Seriously, what kind of cartoon has such a long title?
I liked CN better when their schedule consisted of 'Dexter's Lab', 'Ed, Edd and Eddy', 'Powerpuff Girls', etc.
The Boomerang Network shows Dexter and Johnny Bravo. Those shows were excellent.

Both channels.. Nick and CN aren't really good anymore.

Latest posts

Back