Ice Hockey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
Here you can talk about hockey! I play hockey with a girl's team in my city (I'm a goalie) I'm also on a summer hockey team and we won our first tournament! (A division)

I'm a HUGE Leafs fan! I'm never going to forgive the Islanders for beating New Jersey and Philly!

I love Ice hockey!....Watching it that is. I was Cheering For Vancouver Canucks untill Anaheim Demolished them....Now I'll Cheer for Senators

But i Cant play it XD. Im more of a Floor Hockey person. The only thing i like to do on ice is Figure Skating. ^^

I used to play hockey when I was around 5-6. I haven't played in years, and don't plan to ^.^' I really didn't like it. I love ice skating though.

Now I'll Cheer for Senators
AAAAH! Please cheer for Anaheim! I know I want a Canadian team to win, but I hate the Sens :p If it's Detriot and Ottawa, I hate both teams.

EDIT: I love violence in hockey, if I knew how to put videos on my MP3, I would put the Sens/Sabres brawl on it :wacko: I also got two penalties for punching someone and one penalty for tripping someone LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
AAAAH! Please cheer for Anaheim! I know I want a Canadian team to win, but I hate the Sens :) If it's Detriot and Ottawa, I hate both teams.EDIT: I love violence in hockey, if I knew how to put videos on my MP3, I would put the Sens/Sabres brawl on it :huh: I also got two penalties for punching someone and one penalty for tripping someone LOL
lol.

Im sort of Cheering for Senators and Buffalo. I was Cheering For Calgary Flames up until the time they were Slaughtered. Then i was Cheering for Vancouver Canucks (Best Team ever XD) and Now, Eh. I'll Cheer for whoever wins...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back