is my tamagotchi broken?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jouley

Reaction score
:) :D :D i just bought my second tamagotchi yesterday.. the green camoflague version 2 one!!!! from toysrus.. and i just pulled its tab, and there is a line missing from the grid!! horizontal, little less than halfway..

i tried resetting it a few times but it's still missing.. could this be the battery or am i just unblessed with a broken tamagotchi??

wouldn't be such a big deal going to return it but they didn't have anymore camaflague and the few they did have left might not even still be there today B) :)

help???

Jouley

Poo... I think that cant be fixed by battery change or reseting. You should return it to the store for a new one.

Sorry to hear about that

yeah.. i just got back from returning it.. :D they had no more left in the store so they gave me my money back instead of a credit.. (thankfully)

sadly, no where else had them in stock either! target, wal*mart, this stupid electronics store... all out.. *sobsob*

i guess ill have to make do with one for now.. i know, so greedy.. lol

Jouley

yeah.. i just got back from returning it.. :D they had no more left in the store so they gave me my money back instead of a credit.. (thankfully)
sadly, no where else had them in stock either! target, wal*mart, this stupid electronics store... all out.. *sobsob*

i guess ill have to make do with one for now.. i know, so greedy.. lol

Jouley
Those workers should stay focoused!!!!

hope im u didnt exchange yet! it happened 2 mine !!!!!

check 2 c if the bac iz tight

my screw wuz lose so i tightened it and it wuz good 2 go

hope that helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back