NARUTO SPOILERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
Everyone knows some things about the show naruto, like some things they don't tell us, but we KNOW that it is true. Such as, naruto will eventually bacome the hokage and end up marrying Hinata. Everyone also may know that Yondaime is not dead, but alive as the leader of the Akatsuki. None of us are ENTIRELY sure if this is true, but the is an instinct in our bodies that tells us that these things are true.

Now, the interesting part!!!

There have een some rumors that I have herd of a few things that are going to happen and a few of these I KNOW are true.

I have herd the Orochimaru will finnally get ahold of Sasuke's body but when he does, he is overflowed with the memories of Sasuke's childhood and ends up dieing. Once and for all.

Another thing that I am sure is true, is that tobi(the kid with the orange mask) might acctually be obito.

(notice that all the letters in obito make tobi exept there is one less O) when Sasori dies because of a fight with Sakura and that wierd old lady he is replaced by tobi. diedara is obviously not happy about this and someone made a seriously hilarous video on youtube about it. Tobi and Diedara AMV

I have also herd that tobi is definitely obito because the mask he wears shows his right eye, and the eye that kakashi took from him was his left eye. ( I really don't get what's up with naruto characters surviving and then joining the akatsuki :D )

If there is anything that you know is true or even if you think is true please post it here. Also leave comments and corrections. Thanks a Bunch!!!

I don't think all that stuff is true,nobody knows whats gonna happen.What if Naruto gets killed by Sasuke?That totally true,it's in the upcoming movie.

I don't think all that stuff is true,nobody knows whats gonna happen.What if Naruto gets killed by Sasuke?That totally true,it's in the upcoming movie.
If Naruto died, the series would end, Naruto is the main character, you know. Everybody thought that Naruto was going to die when he fought with Sasuke before the time skip.

If Naruto died, the series would end, Naruto is the main character, you know. Everybody thought that Naruto was going to die when he fought with Sasuke before the time skip.
Actually, Naruto really does die. I'll get the clip from my friend when she gets online.

It depicts Naruto being slashed across the face, then falling, the picture fading out, and then Sakura kneeling by Naruto's grave.

Here ya go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Naruto really does die. I'll get the clip from my friend when she gets online.
It depicts Naruto being slashed across the face, then falling, the picture fading out, and then Sakura kneeling by Naruto's grave.
Go on YouTube guys. Naruto The Movie 4 is when Naruto dies. Duh! The Trailer! :lol:

~ CeCe

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that what is going to happen is, he is probebly going to disapear. It would make no sense. Especially if the two people that everyone thinks died might be in the akatsuki. It would be reeaaaly cool if naruto ended up in the akatsuki. (even though it wouldn't make any sense)

Naruto aint goina die. They never found his body, only his remains and Headband. Yup, thats were the internet and Naruto fans at school lead ya too.

All I know is that like there a Timeskip that over Half the school dont know about XD

Just in!!!

I just recently found out more info on the diadara and tobi relationship.

I found out that the oblivious little tobi is so out there that he doesn't even know that diadara is a boy.

Thus, he has a huge crush on him and he acts goofy(like boys do around girls) around diadara and it ticks him off.

I have also found out that someone said that asuma was supposed to be killed by hiden.

I'm not totally sure about this but I have herd it several times.

Also, remember that this post was for rumors AND facts. If you would please, state if it is a fact or a rumor before you reply please!!! All this that I have right now is rumor. I did see a clip on youtube that someone made but there are some inappropriate sections of it for younger viewers, so if you want me to send a link, just PM me.

On the other hand (i'm still not sure but) I think I might be able to conferm that tobi is in fact the new partner of daidara after sasori died and he does in fact anger him a lot. This I know from some manga pieces that are on the clip I mentioned earlier.

Just in!!!
I just recently found out more info on the diadara and tobi relationship.

I found out that the oblivious little tobi is so out there that he doesn't even know that diadara is a boy.

Thus, he has a huge crush on him and he acts goofy(like boys do around girls) around diadara and it ticks him off.

I have also found out that someone said that asuma was supposed to be killed by hiden.

I'm not totally sure about this but I have herd it several times.

Also, remember that this post was for rumors AND facts. If you would please, state if it is a fact or a rumor before you reply please!!! All this that I have right now is rumor. I did see a clip on youtube that someone made but there are some inappropriate sections of it for younger viewers, so if you want me to send a link, just PM me.

On the other hand (i'm still not sure but) I think I might be able to conferm that tobi is in fact the new partner of daidara after sasori died and he does in fact anger him a lot. This I know from some manga pieces that are on the clip I mentioned earlier.
Yes, Asuma does get killed by Hidan.

And Kurenai is going out with Asuma. Kurenai is pregnant with his child when he's killed.

~ CeCe---

I think that what is going to happen is, he is probebly going to disapear. It would make no sense. Especially if the two people that everyone thinks died might be in the akatsuki. It would be reeaaaly cool if naruto ended up in the akatsuki. (even though it wouldn't make any sense)
That's what my cousin said. They never found his body so we still don't know if he's dead or not. Although it would be freaky if he joined the Akatsuki! If only it wasn't 6:50 am I would be thinkg of a story right now. Also Naruto learns a new jutsu. It looks really cool.

That's what my cousin said. They never found his body so we still don't know if he's dead or not. Although it would be freaky if he joined the Akatsuki! If only it wasn't 6:50 am I would be thinkg of a story right now. Also Naruto learns a new jutsu. It looks really cool.
could you describe it?

Latest posts

Back