who likes pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

#mimitchi#

Reaction score
sorry to bother u but if you own a ds and pokemond diamond and pearl and have a friend code could you plz give it to me i will pm you mine once i get mine

sorry to bother u but if you own a ds and pokemond diamond and pearl and have a friend code could you plz give it to me i will pm you mine once i get mine
looking for a honchcrow or murkrow i'll trade you a shinystaravia just give me your friend code and i'll give you mine soon the usb cable is coming! also looking for munclax for shiny kricitune, and wormadam for something elese just give me your friend code and we can set up a tradeing date... thank you btw any one have extra shinies you don't want i'll gladly take them i'm also looking for a boy ralts for abonsly or mime jr. ) please let me know if your intrested thanks,

if you have a friend code and are looking for friends, please post yours here or pm it to me thanks, i haven't gotten my usb cable, it might come tomarrow... *crosses fingers* oh and make shure you remind me to give mine to you . :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have a ds where do u get them?

ps.I have a firered version :eek:

I dont have a ds where do u get them?
ps.I have a firered version :eek:
You can find a DS anywhere where games are sold. Try Wal-Mart, Gamestop/EBgames, Target, Fred Meyer or anywhere else you know of that sells videogames. They're $129.99 USD.

I like pokemon. here are the games I have for GAMEBOY. I have Blue version ,Emerald version,Silver version,Leafgreen version and pokemon Trading card game. :D :D :D :hitodetchi: :p :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :wub:

i have my ds and i got nintendogs but i getting my pokemon dimoand soon! around

21/6/07 ;)

ok please give me your for anyone who likes to battle or trade alot!! ok here are my friend codes for d/p Diamond cc, 3093 392 55520 / Pearl Hikari, 2492 0971 2809 ok please pm me if you register me and give me yours, thanks! oh btw if anyone wants to trade please post here or pm me thanks agian!

I give out Eevee, Charmander, Totodile, 4th Generation Starter and Glameow eggs.

If anyone is intrested, just ask.

can i have a eevee!? they are so cute what levle?

Aww.. :) I don't have Pokemon Diamond or Pearl yet.. I plan on getting in and I plan on getting a Wi-Fi, and if I did I would give out my code. It's fun starting out with a weak Pokemon, and then they turn very strong.

how about a **shiny staravia**? um or a very cute torchic i migrate from emrald when i get a chance to do so.. EDIT: i got a Honch crow, and lets do the eevee torcic trade!

any one else want to battle trade? id like a chalenge.. :p

It's in my sig. I'm not really up for any battles because I'm still EV training and I took a huge break for about a month there, but eventually I should be ready to go.

It's in my sig. I'm not really up for any battles because I'm still EV training and I took a huge break for about a month there, but eventually I should be ready to go.
ok i'll add you to my palpad later

i have pokemon diamond and pearl and im up to the elite 4 this is my friend code: 86759087 ill trade you my lucario for munchlax if you have one please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back