Wii Sports fitness age.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatone O.O

Reaction score
As the lowest for me is 20. :) Because I am under 20. I got 48.

Not every time. Just on average. What is your age?

Last edited by a moderator:
i want a wii really desperate where did you get 1 i tryed argos and everywhere but places where they are for sale cost around 50 pound extra!!!

p.s. is wii fitness a game?

On Wii Boxing, I had... 34.

I got my Wii at a small mom and pop game store that allowed reserves. Got some good store credits also.

i want a wii really desperate where did you get 1 i tryed argos and everywhere but places where they are for sale cost around 50 pound extra!!!
p.s. is wii fitness a game?
I stumbled to find one at Best Buy. They are 200 dollars. I suggest not shopping online (such as eBay). If there is one with the actual price, you don't have a warranty for the item.

28. My best is 21. Once, it said I got 36, but the number "fell" off the screen and 21 appeared, that happened to my Mom but 4o-something appeared :huh:

my best is 20 something. I practice pretty much every day :huh:

I just did it and I'm 75. I'm really tierd though considering I've been staying up late and waking up early. I'm going to fall asleep at any moment. x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done Wii Fitness Age only once, and at 7-8 AM. X_x I got 75. I feel old!! :D Well, I'll try it again sometime else (NOT IN THE MORNING), and try to do better. MUCH better. XD

Since the test is desinged for adults,children won't get the most accurate results. So some of us might be off by 1-5 or something like that...

Mine is very imbarresing! My wii Sports fitness age is.............. 50!!! arrrrgggghhh! and i am 9!!!!! ^_^ :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Last time I took it I got 42. But I haven't taken it in forever seeing as I only play Wii Sports when I go to my friend's house because she actually has a Wii. But I'm taking it next weekend and I'll let you know what I got.

I am not going to take the age test again because i know i will get a really bad age! lol

Somehow 26 o.o

I'm playing it with my friends. I was boxing. So my arms were flopping trying to hit the bag, my hips were jiggling and I wasn't even using them. My stomach was wobbling everywhere and when I got done I felt like I was going to die >.<

God I'm out of shape. Even the game realizes that. How sad XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back