Umm....I think mangorox has been hacked!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbiekidlex

Reaction score
I think mangorox has been hacked! She sent me a PM about something, I replied, and her next reply was crazy, in caps and everything! Who wants to help investigate this? :huh:

I wonder why hackers like to hack. Do they do it for fun or what? Do they think it is a fun thing to do? :huh:

They probably came from neopets, trying to give TamaTalk a bad reputation.

yea i've seen it so i 2 think shes been hacked i'm investigating

She sent me an angry PM. With bad words. I was her best friend!

She sent me an angry PM. With bad words. I was her best friend!
She sent me 3 really nasty, mean, rude pm's and posted a really rude topic and other replies to topics.

I was on-line at the time and her messages got worse and worse.

It was not nice.

And my mum saw ALL ot it.

I didn't know about this until now, but knowing mangorox's personality, she wouldn't do something like this. We should investigate further.

They probably came from neopets, trying to give TamaTalk a bad reputation.
If we can find more evidence to support this theory, I will go and mess up Neopets reeeal bad.

its definitely being investigated by tamaguides - Jeremy Clarkson is aware ot it as are admin.
By the Junior TamaGuides too. Its probably not her. Someone is pertending to be her....but who? :p

Mangorox says she's my best friend...and I am too. I didn't even get her mad! I'm sure it's not her.

It sounds like...oh, I'm not saying it.
Then I'll finish it for you, Zoee358. Is that who you mean? For some reason I feel its her this time to, but I could be wrong though, I'm just guessing. :p

Edit: I really do think Mangorox was hacked because they wouldn't post things offensive if it was them. Its a shame that this had to happen again. NOw good night its 1:20 AM and this tamatalker has work tomorrow at 10:15 AM

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a PM from Mangorox aswell. It was also fulled withg cursing. I soon found this thread and now know that it may be a hacking incerdent.

Everyone remember!!:

To log out every time you exit TamaTalk unless you are sure no-one is going to go it

Change your password often

Have a password thats hard.. something like:

GrEEn44Rr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back