Funbrain!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love funbrain.com!

I read: The Diary of a Wimpy Kid

It's avalible in stores so I might go buy it.

My favorite game in the arcade is 'Creepy Crawlers'!

Don't worry the arcade will be finished sooner or later and we can both enjoy the fun! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I play it a lot in school. My favorite is Might Guy/Girl (1 and 2). :lol:

I hope. My favorite game is creepy crawlers to! :) Yeah the book is good to.

I'm going to switch to grade 8. I play the Arcade section, I hate that DON'T GROSS something game. I'm obsessed with Mighty Guy, and that skateboard game.

I played Funbrain when i was in Grade 4, i haven't been there in a while o_O. But it was fun though, Do they have any new games?

I played Funbrain when i was in Grade 4, i haven't been there in a while o_O. But it was fun though, Do they have any new games?
The latest game I saw was this music game when you have to make the character look exactly the same they look before. Halfway on the map there's this Sketched Penguin, then it says "Coming Soon" that's it :huh: . Also they have 2 switch games.

I first saw funbrain two years ago. Very fun. :huh: I'm not guessing they'll get the new game anytime soon, two years ago it said the same thing - coming soon. If you're stuck on a game and can't get to other games, use my password - I completed all the games up to the "coming soon" game.

PASSWORD:

high1

OMG, I love funbrain! I've played it before and I won Might Girl 2. Have they finished any games past that yet?

-Matchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back