opinions about the wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you feel about the wii?

• I love it! I'm addicted to it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it is pretty cool, I play it every now and again.

• it could be better, of course.

• very poor design, I really don't like it.

• I don't have one.

• what in the world is a wii?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xomnix235

Reaction score
personally, I love the wii! I play it every day, I can barely play anything else! :huh:

Gets Boring To me. needs online play.its coming later this year,but until then ill just let it be my dust collecter. I pay it now and then. i use it mainly for making funny miis and message my friends.

Actually Androtchi, Over in the UK.. There is allready a Game with Online play. You've got to realise it takes a lot of time to set up.

The game with Wifi is Mario Strikers Charged.

I ♥♥♥ my Wii! I have WiiSports, WiiPlay, Smooth Moves, Shrek The Third, and I borrow Trauma Center: Second Opinion. I really want to try Zelda and Spiderman 3. I heard there's going to be a Pokemon game where your DS is the controller, Big Brain Academy for the Wii, and there's gonna be a Simpsons game :)

Actually Androtchi, Over in the UK.. There is allready a Game with Online play. You've got to realise it takes a lot of time to set up.The game with Wifi is Mario Strikers Charged.
well thats the UK and i know it takes time but every other console came with it. 360, ps3, psp.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the Wii is really cool becuase i HATE playstations!!! My favourite games are Wario ware smooth moves and Wii sports. I have a Wii and i play on it now and then.

:kuribotchi: ^_^ :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi:

i think the Wii is amazing

i still play Wii sports to this day...and whenever parents are using my computer for the internet i just use the internet channel...me and freinds are forever exchanging Miis

My dad doesn't want me to get one because he thinks they look boring.. Blehh Playstation pwns me right now anyways... ;)

Quick question:

I went to my cousin's house (They also have a Wii)We were going to play on the Wii, but the light on the 'Power' button was off and once the Wii was plugged in, it wouldn't turn on. There was a severe storm the day before. What's wrong?

The wii is awesome! I like to go on the internet channel when my sister is on the computer. I own Wii Sports (obviously) and Shrek the Third. I want to get Mario Party 8 and Big Brain Academy Wii Degree: 2 great games + 2 great commercials for the game = wannagetthegame.

I luv the Wii it is the best gaming platform that nintendo have made!! GO NINTENDO! GO NINTENDO! LOL

P.s i have the internet channel on the Wii and it is really fast. But it does not show anything proberely!

P.s.s I have got over 15 miis (but half of them are just silly ones that me and my friends make!) LOL

Im not gonna get any more games for the wii, I do a Renting service at my School.. $2 per day Per game. (I got 8)

.. At the moment, At school, Im earning Around $15 per day.

I have got over 15 miis (but half of them are just silly ones that me and my friends make!) LOL
LOL. I did that once, but I made them all people off House :D Wiis are entertaining, when there's nothing to do... MAKE STUPID MIIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back